EA Forums - Banner

Free Doughnut Cheats - Are any true?

Prev1
Definitely fake

Replies

• HammyBaconTime
    264 posts
    edited January 2013
    Why don't you do all that and find out? I hear to get it to work you need to un-friend everyone in the game.
  • hankscorpio23
    621 posts Member
    edited January 2013

No, none of those are true. Where did you hear that? I'm skeptical because they sound too over the top. If a temple were true, jail broken devices would have several.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    LOL... Wut?
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Tap your head and rub your belly at the same time, it will make one million donuts appear.
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited January 2013
    Actual fact. Well posted!
  • Jopa79
    357 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    zuzupj wrote:
    Tap your head and rub your belly at the same time, it will make one million donuts appear.

Why isn't it working?!!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    Jopa79 wrote:
    zuzupj wrote:

Why isn't it working?!!

No it doesnt lol wait......how long you gotta do it for? Lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    zuzupj wrote:

Guess I'm never getting them then. :cry:
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    zuzupj wrote:

It's a good thing you're too smart to fall for it, but for you I will say chew gum and walk at the same time.
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited January 2013
    mp_1211 wrote:
    So I was trying to find out how to get the friends bonus and came across these "cheats" I was just wondering if anyone knew if they worked or not, before I send Apu on a 168hour task to find out!!

All you have to do is tap milhouse 5 times when he is flying a kite and youll get 150 doughnuts for FREE. The only catch is you have to have lisa doing next weeks homework and apu doing a 168 hour quests.

Make bart have a sleep over while lisa is doing next weeks home work and make sure you have apu doing 7 day shoft than you stap homer, skinners and willie ten times thats it you will get 2000 free donuts!!!

Tap Ned 120 times then get him to shop at quiky mark and then finally tap him 5 times and after that he will come up with a quest to build a secret temple but the temple earns 100 donuts every 30 mins

Make apu feed octuplets and if you can touch all the octuplets you get 800 donuts.

They ALL work. Every. Single. One. You should try it. Donuts are gooooooooood.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    zuzupj wrote:
    zuzupj wrote:

It's a good thing you're too smart to fall for it, but for you I will say chew gum and walk at the same time.

Come on! I'm a guy, I can only do one thing at a time! :lol:
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited January 2013
    I'm really concerned for the sanity of the person behind these rumours....
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    This post makes my brain hurt.

My Starbucks buzz has worn off and the wall of words made my eyes cross.

Donut cheat? Say what? What a load of bull (this is me crashing from my caffeine high and becoming grumpy).

If you are going to start rumors at least make them somewhat plausible.
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I'm laughing at anyone who thinks they would get 2,000 donuts by doing these tasks.
  • Trieste53
    69 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I just got 500 donuts for reading this thread!!!
    :lol:
  • autographz
    172 posts
    edited January 2013
    I should get donuts as compensation for reading those ridiculous "cheats".
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited January 2013
    autographz wrote:
    I should get donuts as compensation for reading those ridiculous "cheats".

At last the voice of reason... Good day to you sir.
  • apedini
    8 posts
    edited January 2013
    100% guarantee way to get a truckload of donuts (300) ... Simple .. It only cost $19.99 and you can do it over and over. Really ... No foolin ... :lol:
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited January 2013
    I feel bad...I actually tried this :(
  • mp_1211
    11 posts
    edited January 2013
    Considering you get something for tapping on homer it's not unlikely there isn't any other hidden prizes in the game. I only shared something I'm came across, I thought the idea of this forum was to help and share ideas with each other, clearly it is for some people to feel good about themselves by mocking others. At the end of the day doughnuts cost a lot of money, I enjoy the game but not to spend my hard earned money on it, if there was a chance of free doughnuts I was going to ask about it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!