EA Forums - Banner

I can't add friends

There is a limit as to how many friends you can add per day as well as how many you can have in total. You could also be trying to add people who are already maxed out on friends and it just pops up telling you that you've maxed out. Maybe try putting your name in the finding friends section of this forum and have people add you :-)

Replies

• Samnbecca10
    4 posts
    edited October 2014
    I cant add any either, it says I have 14 new requests while I am at my Springfield, but when click on it and go to my neighbors it doesn't show any requests. The only thing i haven't done yet was uninstall the game. None show up at all.
  • viviselphie
    5 posts
    edited October 2014
    I have the same problem. It says I have friend requests but doesn't show any. Plus all my Facebook friends disappeared!
  • 111111simpsons
    118 posts
    edited October 2014
    I've noticed specifically that I don't see new friends when playing on iOS, but I see them on Android: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10202566.page

I would think other Friend-related issues (not being able to add friends, missing friends, being told you cannot add friends) could also be part of that same platform-specific issue.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    If you have a pc, download Origin to it and you can manage your friends from there. It will also let you see if you have any friend requests that you need to accept or delete. This may be why you're not able to add people. Too many requests can affect that also.
  • MarcoVigna17
    6 posts
    edited October 2014
    I resolved, now i have a lot of new fantastic friends! Thanks to all!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!