EA Forums - Banner

Not receiving anything from Gremaliens

Prev134
Same here. I took a picture of my screen right after sending out the probes, then another picture later when I logged in and got the probe message pop up, no changes in my probe number before or after the Pop up message.

Replies

• SorryCorey
    1 posts
    edited October 2014
    I am also having the same issue. Three times now I have gotten notifications that my grem-aliens have returned with probes (twice for 16 probes, once for 32) and my count has not gone up. The first time, I figured I had seen it incorrectly so I paid attention to the number I had when closing the app. Upon opening it and getting another notification I noticed that there was no increase. I have not taken screenshots but will do so now to capture the next time it occurs.

(I'm also an EA employee so I would love to see a reply to this post as I have failed to receive replies to issues submitted in the past [not on this forum] :/ )
  • daedan63
    2 posts
    edited October 2014
    Same here. Was told they found 16 and my count didn't move. Grr.
  • sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited October 2014
    Add me to the list. I didn't realize until today that my count wasn't going up from what the grem-aliens were supposed to have collected.
  • merak250
    19 posts
    edited October 2014
    I'm also having this issue. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
  • wplumm42
    83 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Same issue. Also, not getting treats when shooting down UFOs.
  • Miyuri99
    14 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Same here, I already lost 20 + 2 + 2 + 4 + 16 probes today… :(
    I didn't pay attention the days before but I saw people writing about the issue yesterday and decided to check the numbers. Going to my Krustyland or neighbors' towns doesn't update the counter.
  • 111111simpsons
    118 posts
    edited October 2014
    Is everyone sure that the probes weren't already added when they returned to their Springfield? I only ask because no one has mentioned noting their totals before taking a break, only that they don't see it change immediately after clicking "OK".

For example, you have 1,000 probes, send out some gremaliens, then go to sleep.

You wake up, the total says 1,032 probes, and the message says "Your gremaliens have found 32 probes in other Springfields!" (or whatever), and then when you click on "OK", it doesn't go up because it added the 32 to your total a few hours before, while you were asleep?

Or if the notice happens while you're playing, for me it usually pops up when I return to my Springfield from either visiting neighbors or my Krustyland, and I can't say I've ever made a note of my total before I return.
  • rrburdge
    3 posts
    edited October 2014
    You haven't read all of the replies, or even my original post. I started to keep track of my probes when I log off, and it never changes...
  • timeatoeroek
    11 posts
    edited October 2014
    Same problem! 100% sure.
    Is there any fix coming? should I save up the Grem-Alien Eggs?
  • 375vad375
    4 posts
    edited October 2014
    Same here. Suspected it yesterday, confirmed it today... I hope it's fixed soon and that we get our probes....
  • truvoo
    59 posts
    edited October 2014
    Same here. Also didn't get my 30 pumpkins from shooting down the UFO. I probably didn't get probes from shooting down UFOs too now that I think of it.
  • dcahare1
    7 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I'm having the same issue. I do make note of how many probes I had prior to signing back on after 4 hrs.

60 probes message and no increase :(
  • jasonbd77
    238 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Add my SF to the list of defectives...no probes from Gremlin-aliens for me either! It's absolute crap that bugs such as this are an issue with a game that should be tested heavily before it goes live.
  • Arbok9782
    525 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Getting this issue as well, trying to contact EA Support about it.

I don't see how I can reach the top prize without these being added to my total, as these are a size able amount of probes we are missing out on.
  • HansOlo614
    54 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Yup,I have the same problem. I had 2977 when I put one in my friends Springfield, went away came back and logged in. Got the message that 2 probes had been found, tapped ok and still had 2977. So far I figure I have missed out on about 200 probes!
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    This is happening to me too. :( Without those extra probes from Gremaliens, I'm afraid I might not be able to get the top prizes in each tier. I really really hope they compensate us for these lost probes. It would be easy enough to check how many we should all have, since they're keeping track on the Friend Leaderboard. I got 68 this morning, but no extra probes. :( This is kind of ridiculous, because what's the point of sending the Gremaliens at all if we're not going to get the probes?
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • celeex515
    3 posts
    edited October 2014
    I'm having the same issue too. I even noticed it when I catch a grem-alien in my town, and it doesn't update that either.
  • darkdreamer6
    8 posts
    edited October 2014
    Only just noticed this morning that my GA's apparently found 40 probes overnight but my total was unchanged (and has stayed so) and it's just happened again with 2 more. Don't know how long it's been going on but it's a real pain for hitting prize targets!
  • msw183
    6 posts
    edited October 2014
    Is there a limit to how many probes you get from friends' gremaliens? I get them from a lot of friends and then all of a sudden it stops... I don't understand the point of having max friends if you can't get max rewards. Is anyone else having this issue or am I missing something?
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    celeex515 wrote:
    I'm having the same issue too. I even noticed it when I catch a grem-alien in my town, and it doesn't update that either.

Mine was like that at the beginning, but as of last night I get the probes if I catch a Gremalien in my town.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.