EA Forums - Banner

a non tappable Grem-Alien?

Had it happen last night. Cleared everything else out, closed out and opened Tapped Out again. Got the little bugger that time.

Replies

• XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Both of these glitches have happened to me at least four times, including twice just this morning. Three times a gremalien just sat there and was untappable, and one time I chased one until he disappeared. If I exit the game and restart, the one just sitting there is gone.
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I don't think you have to restart the game. Just head over to your Krustyland or a neighbor and come back. That should re-synchronize your game.
  • LovelyKore
    85 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Good to know.
    glad its not just me. It was just really frustrating tapping the crap out of it, and getting nothing lol.
    thanks all
  • Starman_thc
    389 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I have chased a speedy little bugger around tapping madly at him and he seemed to dissapear, but I figured out that this little guy was running to attack a character. It appears that some of these face huggers will run at high speed across half of your town to attack someone, and while they are running, you can't pop them.
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    yeah, sometimes this happens to me too, where they just sit there after you tap them
  • XsizterX
    232 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    happened to me once
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited October 2014
    I'm getting it on basically every other one
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I had this happen several times. Once I kept chasing it, it finally latched onto a face. Then I could tap it. It looked different than the regular aliens, I don't think it was a regular grem alien, although I thought it was when I was chasing it.
  • o0zoe
    150 posts
    edited October 2014
    I had two sitting there next to eachother just now. Drooling, glaring, and hyperventilating.
  • HQmer
    81 posts
    edited October 2014
    It has happened to me twice so far. The second time I noticed it was when I tapped a gremalien and a rigelian at the same time. Since then I've been careful not to tap a gremalien if he's overlapping a rigelian and it hasn't happened again so far.
  • henpot7514
    6010 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Happened to me a few times now too
  • joniferous
    521 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Yeah this has happened to me a few times now too, it leads to copious amounts of vulgarity.
  • GuyIncognito817
    22 posts
    edited October 2014
    I've had this happen as well and I think I have figured out when it happens. I notice that this only happens when the grem-alien is touched by the shockwave caused by tapping a rigellian. I haven't had a grem-alien freeze on me since I've been careful to tap him only when there are no rigellians nearby.

Edit: Just realized HQmer beat me to it :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.