EA Forums - Banner

EA Facebook posts!

I think there just referring to the fact that there are old items in the store as of now.

Replies

• maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Zomboy716 wrote:
    I think there just referring to the fact that there are old items in the store as of now.

It sounds more like they're talking more limited (like available for a few days...). :?
  • annettemarc
    7745 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Definitely that Count Burns one ... Says This Weekend Only ... Has anyone been stressing this? He is not in MY menu since I have him, but is there a thread titled to alert people who might not have him that they are running out of time?

My son's town doesn't have him ... Didn't notice any special notification about the two-day sale ... Didn't even know this was available. Yik

OOPS. SAW THE THREAD WITH THE WARNING IN THE TITLE ALREADY EXISTS.

:oops: es.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Definitely that Count Burns one ... Says This Weekend Only ... Has anyone been stressing this? He is not in MY menu since I have him, but is there a thread titled to alert people who might not have him that they are running out of time?

My son's town doesn't have him ... Didn't notice any special notification about the two-day sale ... Didn't even know this was available. Yik

OOPS. SAW THE THREAD WITH THE WARNING IN THE TITLE ALREADY EXISTS.

:oops: es.

No, nor did I! I just saw a thread there though like you but it's kind of late! :shock: I'm just puzzled about the other post...
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited October 2014
    Count burns showed up for me this weekend.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Count burns showed up for me this weekend.

Oh, ok! That makes the newest post even more puzzling! :lol:
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    He's been available for me too, but he's 120 donuts. I'm not willing to pay that much for a coffin and a skin, at least not right now when I know other (better) stuff is coming up soon.

I'm betting the first post about meandering monsters is talking about the zombies. They're all available too.
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    There are also some old characters available. The Count Burns post makes his availability seem shorter than usual. Limited tends to mean that it will be retired again when the event ends.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    roshigoth1 wrote:
    I'm betting the first post about meandering monsters is talking about the zombies. They're all available too.

Ah, maybe! :?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!