EA Forums - Banner

Grem aliens

I tap them so I can see who sent them and try to return the favor.

Replies

• cbratushesky
    144 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I am tapping to return the favour too. Someone sent me four the other day and they got four back. I wish I was getting more to spread them around.
  • justabar69
    75 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I'm still hoarding them since I've got a bug that doesn't give me credit for any probes I should get.
  • obake-odori
    650 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    justabar69 wrote:
    I'm still hoarding them since I've got a bug that doesn't give me credit for any probes I should get.

I just noticed that I have this bug too. I was just about to spend some doughnuts on eggs too. But there's no point now.

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited October 2014

I do the same.
  • Donna4612
    366 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    justabar69 wrote:

Yep. I am hoarding too and keeping a list of those I received from my neighbors so I can repay them when they fix the bug.

I figure they'll have a patch tomorrow or Tuesday.
  • edited October 2014
    I'm getting germ aliens from people I don't know. The names that are credited are non of my neighbours names nor do they may pitch the facebook neighbours names. Can anyone explain this?
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Same here, although now and then I get so many that I think I forget a few names. I try to keep up, though. :)
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I reciprocate.
    Happy neighbors = happy life
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Lol jim!

I return the favour to neighbours and send them out to neighbours lower on the leaderboard.
  • cpodraza
    114 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I must have 90+ hoarding neighbors because I think I've seen about 10 total in my town in 6 days. This despite my leaving at least One gremalien in every town, every day. I purchased a boatload of Donuts just to help my neighbors out. Don't think I'll do that again. :-)
  • PiperWyatt
    165 posts
    edited October 2014
    justabar69 wrote:

This. I do try to remember who gives me some, so i can give them aliens as soon as i can.
  • maryclaire1
    6018 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Ningyo42 wrote:
    Same here, although now and then I get so many that I think I forget a few names. I try to keep up, though. :)

It's hard to remember who sent them, and I get so few eggs that I'm sure I've missed quite a few returns. Sorry neighbors! Maybe I'll start making a list...
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Here is how I see it.

If I tap then we both get 2. One egg has produced 4 probes shared between us. If either of us drops another egg then we get 2 each again. So 4 for each of us with two eggs. Neither of us has to keep a list.

If I don't tap then I get 0 and you get 4. But if I then reciprocate and you don't tap, then you get 0 and I get 4. Two eggs have produce 4 probes for each of us, same as above. But now we both are keeping lists.

So if you want to reciprocate, I say tapping is easier.

• madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I know I'm not getting any return on my grem-aliens until the bug is fixed. If I drop them in someone's town, they're meant to be squished.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    This was a debate with the gremlins last Halloween, too. My stance now is the same as it was then: always tap them.

There's a limit to how many gremaliens a town can hold. So say for example you dropped ten gremaliens in my town. If I'm asleep or otherwise busy and don't tap them, that's several hours where no one else can put gremaliens in my town and get rewards from them. BUT, if I do tap them, you get twenty probes, I get twenty probes, the next friend to visit and drop ten gremlins gets twenty probes, and this can all happen within one hour instead of, like, eight. Plus, you can drop gremaliens whenever you want, so you could come back to my town in a couple hours (or ten minutes, if I'm really in the gremalien-killing zone) and drop more gremaliens for more probes. You get rewards, I get rewards, my other neighbors can get rewards, everyone is happy.
    Plus, this year, gremaliens are the only way we can help our neighbors get probes/guns/DNA. So I hope my neighbors are squishing them when I manage to drop a couple in their towns.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    This was a debate with the gremlins last Halloween, too. My stance now is the same as it was then: always tap them.

There's a limit to how many gremaliens a town can hold. So say for example you dropped ten gremaliens in my town. If I'm asleep or otherwise busy and don't tap them, that's several hours where no one else can put gremaliens in my town and get rewards from them. BUT, if I do tap them, you get twenty probes, I get twenty probes, the next friend to visit and drop ten gremlins gets twenty probes, and this can all happen within one hour instead of, like, eight. Plus, you can drop gremaliens whenever you want, so you could come back to my town in a couple hours (or ten minutes, if I'm really in the gremalien-killing zone) and drop more gremaliens for more probes. You get rewards, I get rewards, my other neighbors can get rewards, everyone is happy.
    Plus, this year, gremaliens are the only way we can help our neighbors get probes/guns/DNA. So I hope my neighbors are squishing them when I manage to drop a couple in their towns.

+1 :!:
  • adammeadeisd
    596 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    One of them glitched out in my town today, it sat by the cemetery, constantly stuck at the drool part of its animation.
    It was a pretty sinister little thing and (until it disappeared later) looked great.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

+1 :!:
    Alright! Math guy agrees, so I must be on to something :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.