EA Forums - Banner

Hugo is in my sights!

Replies

• vic147
    624 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I'm so close to getting Hugo, don't know if il wait or spend the 32 donuts.
  • DMoney2124
    20 posts
    edited October 2014
    vic147 wrote:

If you win 30 from a ufo shooting, i'd say go for hugo, donuts you never had in the first place right? Unless there is something else you've had your eye on to save up for
  • thatdonald845
    1606 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    vic147 wrote:

Wait until you have enough for both Hugo and the Spooky House. And if this is too near the finish of the game, then use donuts. I think many people think that they will automatically get the Spooky House (like me) during the Hugo quest. It has to be bought. This will affect the amount of crafting currencies you have for other items. I hope all will be clearer after the 20th.
  • truenykitty
    73 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    274/291/250 for Hugo. So close! Won the giant pumpkin already. Took advice and went for those 2 first. I already had the wall and pumpkin house. Hopefully I will get Hugo in the next day or 2
  • ms_358
    145 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    270/300 269/300 218/250 for me. I'll get it by tomorrow evening.
    Towards GP - 400/400, 118/350, 139/300 with only SVT as a premium and around 5900 probes.
  • virlander
    63 posts
    edited October 2014
    Hugo arrived in the morning, SVT is my only premium kid.

Next target GP 373/400 190/350 149/300 + 6331 probes.
  • Frimar21
    269 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    2850/300 280/300 250/250 for me... and I'm not interested in the GP (I already have the pumpkin house from last year), so I will immediately set up for the spooky house!!! that's a real Halloween item for my SF :-)
  • Donathor
    92 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I log in almost every hour, I have all the kids on treat duty all the time, collecting like crazy, but I'm still only halfway to the grand pumpkin. It's agonizing. Some of my friends already have the human testsubject so I guess they spent a couple of thousand donuts.
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I'm only a few eggs away from getting it. Is there a chance the crafting will fail or are you guaranteed to get Hugo?
  • DMoney2124
    20 posts
    edited October 2014
    I'm only a few eggs away from getting it. Is there a chance the crafting will fail or are you guaranteed to get Hugo?

100% hugo as long as you have the required crafting items!

Slowly working towards Giant pumpkin, those damn chocolate bars take foreverrrrr lol too bad it wasnt gummy bears, almost have 700 of those things lol now at for GP 400/400, 219/350, 259/300

Just got my first human test subject, set of 3 walls, and my second shrub from this round of treat bags! Sitting at 7866 probes, so DTD should arrive today!

Gonna be a tough one to get the second rotation of prizes as i'm gone to iceland from 20-25th, and not bringing my phone with me, gonna have to HUSTLE when I get back to obtain them all
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Cheers, and yeah, Giant Pumpkin items are a slog. Hoping to get some more items from the ammo I've collected.
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited October 2014
    Donathor wrote:
    Some of my friends already have the human testsubject so I guess they spent a couple of thousand donuts.
    Test subjects can be found directly in treat bags at a low %, along with rigel shrubs and spooky walls.
  • 1ahackamacka
    496 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    This morning I'm at 300/300, 286/300 and 225/250 to get Hugo... So tempted to spend the 7 donuts to buy the rest of the crafting items. Just need to be patiant and should have him by the end of the day. Got my 2nd human test subject and 1st alien shrub from treat bags this morning as well. I'm really enjoying this event.
  • o0zoe
    150 posts
    edited October 2014
    Donathor wrote:
    I log in almost every hour, I have all the kids on treat duty all the time, collecting like crazy, but I'm still only halfway to the grand pumpkin. It's agonizing. Some of my friends already have the human testsubject so I guess they spent a couple of thousand donuts.

I won the human test subject from a bag and it was the first craftable item on my list after the wall. I'm over half way to the pumpkin and 15 items from Hugo
  • Annathewicked
    4727 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Hugo! Got him last night right before bed! Yay!!!
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • adammeadeisd
    596 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Tonight, I will have enough to get him by then.
    A long way to go for the pumpkin still........
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited October 2014
    Got it! And about 2/3 done for the pumpkin.
  • illislune
    177 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I am two fences away from Hugo (although I'm barely past halfway for the Grand Pumpkin)! It also looks like I can still get the donut torture device in time :)
  • checkeredman
    79 posts
    edited October 2014
    Just unlocked Hugo last night before bed. Glad to have added him to my Springfield!

I'm about 2/3 of the way there on the Grand Pumpkin as well.

I pulled 2 Human Test Subjects from gift bags and got a set of 3 Spooky Walls too.

And I pushed up over 7000 Probes this morning too. Should have DTD tomorrow...

I know some people will gripe, but I'm really enjoying this update!
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Hugo last night and on task. No where close to the big pumpkin except in gummies so I plan to work towards the spooky house next.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.