EA Forums - Banner

Hugo is in my sights!

12346Next

Replies

• Nitsujdark
    515 posts
    edited October 2014
    went in this morning and tapped on my little trick or treaters and got treat bags that gave me the last 3 fences I needed and now Hugo is mine :)
  • keithzilla208
    287 posts
    edited October 2014
    Got Hugo! First task, 4 hours of eating fish heads. Plus you need Homer free so he can oversleep with a power nap. Wait a few hours for that... Can't wait to add the house for part 4, but need to rebuild my supply stock.
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I have a feeling i am going to have to use donuts to get these prizes :cry: Being a lower level i only have a bout 1/3 of the kids to send 'trick or treating'
  • 88KEYS62
    200 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Snakeyees wrote:
    Just wait till you get to build the spooky house. You need to collect 300 fences 100 gummi bears 50 choclate bars.

I know, right. I was taken aback at the number of fences.
  • tracille
    81 posts
    edited October 2014
    Update:

eek Hugo is getting closer I just need 18 eggs and 1 candy corn! thats 98% of the way there. So at most I need 18 bronze bags and 1 silver bag but I hope I get it sooner than that!

then I can start setting my sites on the grand pumpkin. I still need 41 gummy bears, 193 chocolates, and 137 pumpkins so I'm only 65% of the way there. So that could take 191 gold bags and 41 silver bags...thats a lot of trick or treating!

The dilemma is going to be once I get the donut torture device if I should start hoarding bags and assume that the prizes are going to stay (and stay at the same amounts) or keep spending the bags...luckily (?) I have 2172 more probes to go before I need to make that decision

And then of course dilemma number 2 is if I should still go for the grand pumpkin once the spooky house becomes available but I think my plan is whichever one I complete the requirements for first will be crafted. Especially since I already have a pumpkin house so if I don't get to that one it is not as big of a deal.
  • brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited October 2014
    My trick or treaters are done, so let's see if I got enough for Hugo...

Got him! :D
  • LostCauze-NL
    315 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I just got my last 3 eggs needed. Yay Hugo.
  • doh1886
    916 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Got him today.
  • steviebwell
    163 posts
    edited October 2014
    I got him this morning. After opening all of my bags I was 17 Candy Corn short but luckily my one missile got me 25 Candy Corn from shooting down a UFO.
  • tracille
    81 posts
    edited October 2014
    tracille wrote:
    Update:

eek Hugo is getting closer I just need 18 eggs and 1 candy corn! thats 98% of the way there. So at most I need 18 bronze bags and 1 silver bag but I hope I get it sooner than that!

then I can start setting my sites on the grand pumpkin. I still need 41 gummy bears, 193 chocolates, and 137 pumpkins so I'm only 65% of the way there. So that could take 191 gold bags and 41 silver bags...thats a lot of trick or treating!

The dilemma is going to be once I get the donut torture device if I should start hoarding bags and assume that the prizes are going to stay (and stay at the same amounts) or keep spending the bags...luckily (?) I have 2172 more probes to go before I need to make that decision

And then of course dilemma number 2 is if I should still go for the grand pumpkin once the spooky house becomes available but I think my plan is whichever one I complete the requirements for first will be crafted. Especially since I already have a pumpkin house so if I don't get to that one it is not as big of a deal.

Update number 2: Just got Hugo!!! Woohoo! So I just started sending him on tasks. For Giant pumpkin I need 188 chocolate and 134 pumpkins. I'm at 69.3% there
  • DMoney2124
    20 posts
    edited October 2014
    51 chocolate bars left for grand pumpkin!!! Already have 100+ gummy bears, 163/300 fences towards spooky house as well!
  • Hugemember1
    130 posts
    edited October 2014
    I got Hugo today also....seems another world away to get the spooky house though. Another 300 fences.....probably will take another week or so to get that.

Still need 150 pumpkins and 160 chocolate bars for the grand pumpkin.

I do have a question though.....after one gets the grand pumpkin, I assume we will need to craft the pumpkin house next. If we already have it from last year's THOH event, do we get two of them, or will it sit in our inventory forever like the 2nd squeeky voice teen and lemon tree???
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    He's only 10 donuts away for me, sooo tempted!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.