EA Forums - Banner

You didn't delete me!!!

Replies

• SlinkyBeads
    442 posts
    edited January 2013
    I don't have any people I recognise from the forum... I just seem to get random people adding me!
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I get so many random requests... I imagine they just see me posting here and add me!
  • kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Every day it seems someone deletes me. It hurts my feelers. Ok, not really. :lol:
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    kgirl32 wrote:
    Every day it seems someone deletes me. It hurts my feelers. Ok, not really. :lol:

Does your town crash? Do you have house farms?

Or is it because you took a bit of a break from posting and people thought you left?

I don't know, lol, just trying to help you solve the mystery.

Just seems odd that they would delete you.
  • kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    kgirl32 wrote:

Or is it because you took a bit of a break from posting and people thought you left?

Not much crashing, no house farms and a break? What's that? Lol
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    kgirl32 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    kgirl32 wrote:

Not much crashing, no house farms and a break? What's that? Lol

A break? I consider eating dinner as a break lol Im out for a meal tonight for my daughters bday (she 7) so a break will be needed then cos there NO way my mrs will let me take the ipad with me pmsl
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited January 2013
    I'm not a Bills fan (went there years ago on Thanksgiving weekend in the freezing rain to see my beloved 49ers beat them haha) but would love to have more of you as friends now that my Springfield is mostly redesigned. Only have 1-2 friends who post regularly. Would gladly boot some of the nonactives to do so.

I ended up with all the land and put so too much down apparently. Will get rid of it after I get to look at it for a full day or so haha. My username is danshep233 (my wife mostly runs the Springfield under my forum name).

And no this is not an "add me" for the newbies. I'm at 100 friends so I'd have to lose ones to add ones, but I'd love to start seeing the forum members' towns in full.
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited January 2013
    I just accepted a couple random requests.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    zuzupj wrote:
    I noticed someone deleted me today, but it was someone with an a or b name.

I wouldn't delete you. :wink:

Needy! :twisted:

LOL

And Zuzupj - I would never delete you. You are like that comforting AAAHHH I am finally at the end of my list feeling. Besides, I totally dig your town.

And? What's your point? :P
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I'm not a Bills fan ...

You are a Bills fan, you just don't know it yet.
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited January 2013
    Playoffs!? Playoffs!? Dont talk about playoffs! Playoffs!?
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    I'm not a Bills fan ...

Haha. Grew up in the Albany area, went to college in Plattsburgh and worked for four years in Utica. Before I moved out of New York, I had 25 years of having to watch the Bills/Giants/Jets. I know I'm not a Bills fan :) Go Niners!
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Quite all of you! At least football is being played. Try being a hockey fan! :evil:
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Quite all of you! At least football is being played. Try being a hockey fan! :evil:

I also enjoy football. Proper football mind, the one where they actually use their feet to kick the ball :)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:

I also enjoy football. Proper football mind, the one where they actually use their feet to kick the ball :)

Ahh proper fooball :) which the world plays/competes lol and a sport i know more about being from the UK blah blah lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    I'm not a Bills fan ...

one of us one of us.... Step into the light....
    Is there anyone out there?
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:

Ahh proper fooball :) which the world plays/competes lol and a sport i know more about being from the UK blah blah lol

I did have a passing interest in throwball when my Aunty returned from the States with a Marcus Allen, 32, LA Raiders shirt for me. At the time Marino played for the Dolphins, Montana for the 49ers and the Bears had just won the Super Bowl helped by the one they called The Fridge. I'm guessing this may be going back a bit?
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Saints!

LSU!

Saints!

LSU!

:twisted:

By the way, my Virginia born and bred child is thrilled...THRILLED about his Deadskins this year. His daddy is a Cowboys fan and I'm a Saints fan so we do not share his joy and there can be epic battles in this house at times hehee.
  • Roonil2
    215 posts
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    I did have a passing interest in throwball when my Aunty returned from the States with a Marcus Allen, 32, LA Raiders shirt for me. At the time Marino played for the Dolphins, Montana for the 49ers and the Bears had just won the Super Bowl helped by the one they called The Fridge. I'm guessing this may be going back a bit?

Throwball...that's a much more logical name for American football. Love it.

We are a hockey (Sens & Wings) & football (Newcastle) house.

I get a lot of random add requests. I had put my name on a Christmas add me thread. I edited the post when I got full but that doesn't seem to make any difference. I need to clear out some of them after the coins are done. I don't need 100 neighbours. I wouldn't mind some regulars though, I only have two right now.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Roonil2 wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:

Throwball...that's a much more logical name for American football. Love it.

We are a hockey (Sens & Wings) & football (Newcastle) house.

I get a lot of random add requests. I had put my name on a Christmas add me thread. I edited the post when I got full but that doesn't seem to make any difference. I need to clear out some of them after the coins are done. I don't need 100 neighbours. I wouldn't mind some regulars though, I only have two right now.

That just won't do! Only two?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.