EA Forums - Banner

You didn't delete me!!!

Replies

• spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    Quite all of you! At least football is being played. Try being a hockey fan! :evil:

I also enjoy football. Proper football mind, the one where they actually use their feet to kick the ball :)

I'll leave all that proper sissy stuff for you Europeans, et al. I like my sports more bruising. Yes, H1, that includes HOCKEY and my beloved Sabres, although that memory is fading.....
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Saints!

LSU!

Saints!

LSU!

:twisted:

By the way, my Virginia born and bred child is thrilled...THRILLED about his Deadskins this year. His daddy is a Cowboys fan and I'm a Saints fan so we do not share his joy and there can be epic battles in this house at times hehee.

Wooooo Geaux Saints!
    LSU is going to whip Bama next time.
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    I've only deleted maybe two or three people before in my time. One was a very legitimate crash every time I visited issue. One was because the town was more farm than town. One I know I kicked out because it was during that period of time when some people on here bragged about having only one road in their towns to force the characters to be visible. So instead of the town being a single road and then a bunch of concrete to look like roads it was one single very long road with a house farm and everything crammed together. I do have one person who I'm way close to booting that went all house farm you can't even get into the buildings if you tried with their businesses. Slapped them all off to the side in favor of a super huge neatly rowed house farm. I've been giving them the benefit of the doubt hoping they were just in the middle of a massive reworking of their town but alas I don't think that to be the case. It's not like the guy who has now spelled out "Coming Soon" in dead bushes in his empty land spaces.
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited January 2013
    I love going to hockey games but can't watch on TV and have never cared to pay attention to stats. Not missing the NHL at all but I feel for all the restaurant/bar/arena workers that saw cutbacks or lost their jobs as a result.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:
    Quite all of you! At least football is being played. Try being a hockey fan! :evil:

I also enjoy football. Proper football mind, the one where they actually use their feet to kick the ball :)

I'll leave all that proper sissy stuff for you Europeans, et al. I like my sports more bruising. Yes, H1, that includes HOCKEY and my beloved Sabres, although that memory is fading.....

I know, I'm sick of this crap with the NHL. Good thing I can watch the AHL though. Actually going to a Marlies game tomorrow. :mrgreen:
  • Roonil2
    215 posts
    edited February 2013
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Yeah, I hope everything this okay with Sonny.
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Saints!

LSU!

Saints!

LSU!

By the way, my Virginia born and bred child is thrilled...THRILLED about his Deadskins this year. His daddy is a Cowboys fan and I'm a Saints fan so we do not share his joy and there can be epic battles in this house at times hehee.

Wooooo Geaux Saints!

They'll have to get in line after my beloved Golden Domers. Monday night baby! National Championship!
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited January 2013
    Chibihalo wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Saints!

LSU!

Saints!

LSU!

Wooooo Geaux Saints!

They'll have to get in line after my beloved Golden Domers. Monday night baby! National Championship!

There is a big hoopla at my school (in Mississippi) every time LSU and Bama plays. It is extremely fun to mess with the Bama fans since they don't know when to shut up.
  • kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    josh4908 wrote:
    Playoffs!? Playoffs!? Dont talk about playoffs! Playoffs!?

My all-time favorite football quote. Lmao!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    Yeah, I hope everything this okay with Sonny.

Do you Think he may have found a different game/forum to play?? :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • RJK62284
    59 posts
    edited January 2013

I miss my Bruins
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    I miss the mighty ducks.....oh wait that was a film lol

Flying V lol
  • quagmire74
    39 posts
    edited January 2013
    Please add me I only have 23 players and am a level 24 I'm a daily player latest addition is the hospital ADD ME quagmire74 :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited January 2013
    quagmire74 wrote:
    Please add me I only have 23 players and am a level 24 I'm a daily player latest addition is the hospital ADD ME quagmire74 :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Dude go away, not every thread is an add me thread.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    This dude is everywhere lol
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:

Then you should try rugby, it's like your throwball but the players aren't all dressed like big girl's blouses :D

Ok, that's enough of the insults from me. It is clear you take your sport seriously so why don't I offer you the peace branch and declare myself a newly converted Bills fan in this forum?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • lyonsek
    103 posts
    edited January 2013
    Also huge hockey fan...go flames...was hoping the world juniors would be the fix, but playing for the bronze doesn't quite do it.
  • kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I miss hockey. I am just pretending it's the off season. Lol
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    I ...declare myself a newly converted Bills fan in this forum

BUFFALOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.