EA Forums - Banner

Krustyland Halloween task

Sicardo66 wrote:
Just noticed a task for Bart to use the tilt a hurl, i think it's new because I visited krustyland earlier during the Halloween update and didn't see anything

it's the same quest as last year did you have the twirl and hurl already?

Replies

  • purplebohemian
    65 posts
    edited October 2014
    I really wish they would do more with Krusty Land... :?
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Sicardo66 wrote:
    Just noticed a task for Bart to use the tilt a hurl, i think it's new because I visited krustyland earlier during the Halloween update and didn't see anything

    I did not have a Bart Twirl n Hurl task yet all Halloween, and I still visit usually twice daily. But I did have a little bit of dialogue with Kang when I visited at the start of the event. And that was when all of the visitors to KL changed into little alien offspring that yield tickets still. But I did not have a quest with Bart at that time.
  • gregbuc350
    198 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I really wish they would do more with Krusty Land... :?

    Agreed. I have kept it groomed yet it feels so neglected... :(
  • LPNintendoITA
    11622 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    gregbuc350 wrote:
    I really wish they would do more with Krusty Land... :?

    Agreed. I have kept it groomed yet it feels so neglected... :(
    level 43 was centered on KL but i see your point
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • hyphen_ena
    34 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Does anyone know which character triggers the start of the task? I've freed up Bart and had nothing so far. Would love the Twirl N Hurl
  • bbeam1249
    99 posts
    edited October 2014
    hyphen_ena wrote:
    Does anyone know which character triggers the start of the task? I've freed up Bart and had nothing so far. Would love the Twirl N Hurl
    Bart triggered it for me.
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Haven't seen this yet because Bart goes back t or t as soon as he's available. Is the Twirl N Hurl a freebie or a donut item?
  • bbeam1249
    99 posts
    edited October 2014
    Haven't seen this yet because Bart goes back t or t as soon as he's available. Is the Twirl N Hurl a freebie or a donut item?
    I already had it built from last year, so I didn't get to see the "cost" this year.
  • 1ahackamacka
    496 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I would love to be able to add a ride to my Krispy land. Hopefully this is not just a glitch for a few players and everyone will be able to build the twirl n hurl. My Bart has been free a few times since the update.
  • JCam0las
    17 posts
    edited October 2014
    but its possible to build it? cause i have bart on a quest, and i dont noticed nothing
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    My Bart has been able to ride the twirl'n'hurl since I got it last year.
  • SamCarterX206
    898 posts
    edited October 2014
    Haven't seen this yet because Bart goes back t or t as soon as he's available. Is the Twirl N Hurl a freebie or a donut item?

    I believe it is a donut item this year. Was an event prize last year.
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Haven't seen this yet because Bart goes back t or t as soon as he's available. Is the Twirl N Hurl a freebie or a donut item?

    I believe it is a donut item this year. Was an event prize last year.

    If it is for donuts then no reason for me to worry about getting the quest.

    Thanks
  • hyphen_ena
    34 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    My Bart has been able to ride the twirl'n'hurl since I got it last year.

    But this thread is about people who didn't already have the ride in their KL.
    Haven't seen this yet because Bart goes back t or t as soon as he's available. Is the Twirl N Hurl a freebie or a donut item?

    I believe it is a donut item this year. Was an event prize last year.

    It's not in any of my menus.
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I haven't seen the item in my menu either.
  • virlander
    63 posts
    edited October 2014
    Bart just finished The Tooth Chipper ride in The Krusty-est Place On Earth Pt. 41 quest but no Twirl ‘n’ Hurl quest activated for me.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.