EA Forums - Banner

Freemium players - how are you doing?

Replies

• patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    ssduffman wrote:
    Easily my favorite event as a freemium this year. Sitting on 7040 probes, have won 1 HTS, 3 spooky walls, and oh yeah 68 donuts! Starting to save bags, gremaliens and ammo for when the next part starts. I'm also 15 corn away from Hugo but barley half way to the grand pumpkin. I did have the Ray gun from last year (spent a bunch of hard saved donuts) so the extra ammo has helped.

68 DONUTS :shock: wow.

I found 2 of the regalian (sp?) shrubs in inventory today. They are quite lovely!
  • Adoni_Kane
    5 posts
    edited October 2014
    Doing OK. Just got Hugo; still some way away from the Grand Pumpkin tho.
  • laurapound81
    219 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    saraeking wrote:
    I got both the DTD and Hugo today. Going to start stock piling bags now, and just collect probes every now and then. I didn't have to spend any donuts on anything, I just played a lot (having mild insomnia helped). Now I'm just waiting for the next stage.

Do we know for sure we can stockpile the trick or treat bags????
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Grrr. Thought the house came free with Hugo. Another thing to craft.
  • e3068
    3 posts
    edited October 2014
    I'm at 5800 probes, and feeling positive about getting DTD at the last minute.

Could have Hugo by the end of the weekend too. I'm hit or miss as to whether I'll get the Grand Pumpkin but wouldn't be too bothered if I didn't get there.
  • xamovo
    296 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    patzmcm wrote:

I've gotten over 70 donuts. 30 donuts from shooting a ship down twice, 10 for completing the drive in quest, and a few more (at least 4) in my bags, plus a few visiting friends. Woo hoo!
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    xamovo wrote:
    patzmcm wrote:

I've gotten over 70 donuts. 30 donuts from shooting a ship down twice, 10 for completing the drive in quest, and a few more (at least 4) in my bags, plus a few visiting friends. Woo hoo!

I buy donuts occasionally... Sometimes I wonder if I don't win them because I might buy them. Nah...
  • xamovo
    296 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    patzmcm wrote:
    xamovo wrote:
    patzmcm wrote:

I buy donuts occasionally... Sometimes I wonder if I don't win them because I might buy them. Nah...

Nah. I bought a ton of scratchers in the last few months (yay freebie amazon coins!). My donut-winning seems to be pretty consistent between before buying and when I was freemium.
  • ottobusdude
    107 posts
    edited October 2014
    Not Good :cry:
    only 3500 probes, 2/3 way to Hugo and not even half way to The Grand Pumpkin :roll:
    23 more days on this event - No way I'll make it :evil:
  • tracille
    81 posts
    edited October 2014
    So an update on my progress:

I got Hugo!! Woohoo! :mrgreen: Currently going through the quests to unlock the spooky house.

Have 7347 probes

Have 400+ gummy bears, 166 chocolate, and 200 pumpkins so 73% to grand pumpkin. So I would like 184 gold bags...is that to much to ask for :lol:
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Not Good :cry:
    only 3500 probes, 2/3 way to Hugo and not even half way to The Grand Pumpkin :roll:
    23 more days on this event - No way I'll make it :evil:
    when did you start?
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • laurapound81
    219 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Got Hugo this morning - whoop! Now only need 800 probes for the donut torture device! Did think at the beginning it wasn't possible to complete in the time limit, but the key was defo logging on regularly!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Yesterday I got Hugo and the donut torture device, so I'm feeling pretty good. I need to start helping my significant other get the DTD, he's a little behind.
  • edited October 2014
    Hugo - no :evil:
    Grand Pumpkin - No :evil:
    Torture device - No :evil:
    30 donuts from UFO - No :evil:

I only have time to tap once in the morning and once in the evening, what do these people want from us workers who have to make a living :roll:
  • laurapound81
    219 posts Member
    edited October 2014

I only have time to tap once in the morning and once in the evening, what do these people want from us workers who have to make a living :roll:

How many probes do you have?
  • XsizterX
    232 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I finaly got the donut torture machind
  • pokercrazee
    68 posts
    edited October 2014

:!: DITO :!: :evil: I don't know I'm getting into this event I'm only just past that stupid **** thing :roll: Wheres all the prizes like you got in other events, a few trick and treat bags every thousand probes seems mean :(
  • benzee74
    47 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Just got Hugo today, YAY! 3/4 or more towards huge pumpkin. I hover between 6th-8th on leaderbord. I wish my friends would drop more gremlns in my town.
  • timberwuf
    520 posts
    edited October 2014

Tell me about it. I'm over 5800 probes right now. Friday, WEEKEND! 5:30
  • ms_358
    145 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Hugo - Yes :D
    Torture device - Yes :D
    On track to collect Chocolate bars - No :evil:
    187/700 total. Looks like I won't get 700 chocolate bars this event unless i shell out donuts
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.