EA Forums - Banner

How many Treat Bags-Grem-Aliens-Ammo did you save for next prize round?

Replies

• edited October 2014
    Yeah, there is no point in saving treat bags. You'll get the same things out of them in the next stage lol.
  • nicolknappen
    192 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    cadhadley wrote:
    i have nothing hoardered, i still need fences for the spooky house :cry:

Likewise! Fences! Why is it always about FENCES??!!
  • tralfabits
    345 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I'm not hoarding the treat bags this time around because I'm a bit paranoid they'll all disappear when the clock resets.

But I would be hoarding ammo... if I ever got any.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6344 posts Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Zero

I'm trying to get the Grand Pumpkin & Spooky House
  • bloomsday616
    47 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I'm not hoarding treat bags either because I'm too impatient to wait to craft the spooky house and pumpkin houses. But once I got the DTD I started saving the eggs and ammo. I have 50 eggs and only 6 ammo saved so far.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited October 2014
    None I'm going to get everything so I'm not worried
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Ihave around 100 bags. But are we sure we can still open those when the probes turn into ray guns

Yes you still will be able to open them especially since you will still need the crafting items for any prizes you might miss in phase 1 or 2 and for the non unique prizes plus you can craft gold bags starting Halloween
  • MrClutch-1111
    346 posts
    edited October 2014
    110 Gremaliens, 17 Ammo, 20 Bronze Bags, 6 Silver, and 5 Gold
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Just wanna say to my neighbors IF you need help PM me and i will drop gremlins :wink:
  • tolsonc
    52 posts
    edited October 2014
    I'm terrible at hoarding the treat bags, and saving ammo (I love opening the bags and shooting down UFOs), so I just started with those, but so far I've saved up:

treat bags - 51
    gremaliens - 87
    ammo - 5
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    teo47 wrote:
    Zero, zero, and zero. I am a terrible hoarder. :lol:
    Haha same here. I tried for a day. Then opened them all woo hoo!
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Zero

I'm trying to get the Grand Pumpkin & Spooky House

They are not going anywhere so i'll get them later :P
  • GrantDarov769
    51 posts
    edited October 2014
    123bags 37eggs 1ammo
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Currently have 109 bags saved up. Didn't save the gremlins or the ammo, because there's really no need to.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    None! :lol:
  • Mumble_Taker
    180 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    10 bronze
    15 silver
    2 gold

just stopped opening bags last night. And I loss some trick-or-treaters due to some questlines. I'm hoping to get the prizes quick in the next round so I can go back to the Grand Pumpkin task :D

112 eggs
    17 ammo

Saving eggs is easy. Resisting the urge to tap and leave a friend's town in 5 seconds bc I might tap a spaceship is making me go something something :evil:
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Yeah, there is no point in saving treat bags. You'll get the same things out of them in the next stage lol.

You will not get the same thing.
    Where you would normally get probes you will get ray guns instead when the next stage starts.

I have almost 200 bags
    Over 150 grem eggs
    And 8 missiles currently
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I hoarded over 50 treat bags, the chickened out and opened them. After all, it's not been confirmed 100% what will happen when the currency changes. Should help me get another silver prestige bag so not all bad lol.
    Got 98 grem eggs left from not sending during the bug, going to drop one off for each friend to get a good start on Ray guns mthen save the next lot for UBO, which I really want.
    3 ammo will skip friend visits tonight and do tomorrow morning when the change over happens.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • xamovo
    296 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I've got about a hundred bags and eggs, 6 ammos. I'm not too worried about meeting the ray gun goal. That's not why I'm hoarding. I mostly didn't see the point of grinding for probes that I didn't really need. If I meet my ray gun goals early, then I'll save my bags again for protein. Then I'll craft walls like crazy to get the multiplier on them with my excess. I do need to get the giant pumpkin and the spooky house, but I didn't mind waiting a couple days when I started hoarding.
  • ms_358
    145 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    0-160-0
    My grem-aliens don't give me probes.
  • OrdinarilyBob
    305 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I have saved:

Treat Bags: 97 Total
    63 Bronze
    22 Silver
    12 Gold

Grem-Alien Eggs: 79

Ammo: 3

Also, I did not visit friends today, with intent to stay up today until after 1am and visit them "tonight" (ie early tomorrow morning). I also have stopped tapping aliens in my town with about 4hrs to go (so I'll have full ~50 aliens ready to squish for Ray Guns).

I made DTD easy enough, and the Hover-Copter is at about the same level (actually less), so I hope/expect to finish that early and start saving for the UBO which will require twice the currency. Oi!

:lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.