EA Forums - Banner

Quiz answer

Replies

• ndeeka
    440 posts
    edited October 2014
    o0zoe wrote:
    I was tapping aliens and missed a couple screens. Did I tap through the quiz or do I go tap somewhere?
    Tap on Homers house and then tap on the sections on strange items in the attick (should be mentioned at the top of the screen).
  • ndeeka
    440 posts
    edited October 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Nice one for posting this :thumbup:

One thing to be careful of is that if you play more than one game the place the answer is listed can change position, it was at the top in my main game but middle on my second game :roll: almost hit the wrong answer second time round

If you get it wrong the first time, you can just try an click again, without having to 'restart' the game.
  • o0zoe
    150 posts
    edited October 2014
    ndeeka wrote:
    o0zoe wrote:
    I was tapping aliens and missed a couple screens. Did I tap through the quiz or do I go tap somewhere?
    Tap on Homers house and then tap on the sections on strange items in the attick (should be mentioned at the top of the screen).
    thank you very much!
  • GamerPerfection
    208 posts
    edited October 2014
    420blue47 wrote:
    It's the "pretincous modern art"

Thanks very much!

Lovely donuts!!!!
  • IAmMagical
    27 posts
    edited October 2014
    THANK YOU!
  • Pinpal00
    995 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Bump
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited October 2014
    larsyuipo wrote:
    I came here for the right answer. And apparently the answer changed from the middle to the bottom!
    Wrong answer! Thanks ea next time put a are you sure button so I can get 10 donuts.

:(

it sucks losing out on free donuts one good thing is that you get more than ten on halloween after the questline
  • LPNintendoITA
    11660 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    the thing is in italian it says you win 5 donuts if you get it right, though i didnt check if they were 10 or 5 sorry
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • bloomsday616
    47 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Thank you!! :D

Mmmmmm....donuts
  • 420blue47
    25 posts
    edited October 2014
    Your welcome :) sorry for the misspelling I tried to sound it out
  • Nilmade
    1028 posts
    edited October 2014
    the thing is in italian it says you win 5 donuts if you get it right, though i didnt check if they were 10 or 5 sorry
    In Spanish it said 5 too! I'm glad I'm not the only one who had that. Fortunately I got 10 when I answered the question :D
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Thank you!! :D

Mmmmmm....donuts

Yes, Thank you 420 blue!!

I was also about to say Welcome to the Forum, because of your relatively low post count and since you joined on the 12th day of October. But then I noticed that was in 2013, and I realized, we need you to post more!!

Good intentions, with your heads up, are always welcome around here!!

Thank you, 420, I am a fan!!

:D
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited October 2014
    Thanks
  • amibothrd66
    45 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    thank you
  • ant41789
    25 posts
    edited October 2014
    ndeeka wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Nice one for posting this :thumbup:

One thing to be careful of is that if you play more than one game the place the answer is listed can change position, it was at the top in my main game but middle on my second game :roll: almost hit the wrong answer second time round

If you get it wrong the first time, you can just try an click again, without having to 'restart' the game.

Yea I was tapping things and didnt even see it pop up and it and got it wrong. Good thing you can guess again a bit unfair that I didnt see it the first time till it told me I was wrong
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited October 2014
    Where is the quiz?
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Where is the quiz?

Simpsons house :-)
  • TSTOBADBoy
    23 posts
    edited October 2014
    Interesting this is allowed to be posted on this forum. Clearly the mods have decided to allow this clear violation of TOS to be posted.
  • Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Just got mine :thumbup:
  • TSTOBADBoy
    23 posts
    edited October 2014
    OMG THANK YOU FOR THIS ANSWER. I WONDER HOW BIG HOMER'S PEN!S IS??? DO QUEERS HANG HERE?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.