EA Forums - Banner

Witch Marge Question...

If the crop is a 4h or less, the time is cut in half once, else the time gets lowered by 4 hours once.
Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph

Replies

• izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    So, if I keep planting Tomacco, will it be 15 minutes each time, or just the first time? (sorry, I just really need to know) :)
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Bump!
  • billdoors1533
    303 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I haven't used this yet but I understand from the answer that has been posted already that you can use it once per crop
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Once per crop, or once per task?
  • allthingsmed
    56 posts
    edited October 2014
    My wife used her to speed up corn and nothing happened.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited October 2014
    Last time I used this, it will continue to be half as long as Marge is at the farm. I don't know if it's changed as I don't use this task anymore.

So first plant will be in half, second, third, fourth, etc. If you were to plant Tomacco like 3 times then plant something like Silver tongue, then it would be proportionate to the time left. So it would take about 45 minutes to clear the Tomacco with 3 hours and fifteen minutes left. If you were to plant a longer crop, it would only take 3 hours and fifteen minutes off the longer crop. Basically it takes off what is left. If you managed to use 3 hours of the 4 hour task using small crops and then planted corn, you'd only get 1 hour of corn and not the full 4 hours. So as long as you plant smaller crops less than 4 hours and there's enough time left, they will be at half unless there isn't enough time left on the task which it takes off that amount.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Great, thanks! I think I might get her.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.