EA Forums - Banner

Treehouse of Horrors XXV- warning! spoilers!

efin98
5856 posts Member
That was amazing. I just sat there with my mouth wide open haha best one yet!

Replies

• elswordfish
    45 posts
    edited October 2014
    One of the funniest THOH in a long time.

Loved all the sketches. Especially "The Others". Such a blast from the past.

The other 2 were great too. My favorite line of the whole thing came from "School Is Hell" when it started to snow and Lisa was like "They said it would be a cold day in hell when I became popular!"
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    the Bart in school segment had a lot of funny moments. the kubrick homage was good as an homage, but didn't have a lot of laughs. the 2 simpsons segment was OK, the different versions at the end were great though.
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Jehsiickuh wrote:
    Not seen it yet, but it must be pretty amazing if it's the best one yet :wink:
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    Jehsiickuh wrote:

Each segment was unique, but had a big throwback appeal. One was a classic parody, one was heartwarming and funny, and one was a nice throwback to the old days of the show complete with classic jokes. You won't be disappointed
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    Jehsiickuh wrote:

Each segment was unique, but had a big throwback appeal. One was a classic parody, one was heartwarming and funny, and one was a nice throwback to the old days of the show complete with classic jokes. You won't be disappointed
    Sounds awesome! :P
  • Jehsiickuh
    171 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    Jehsiickuh wrote:

Well it was the best for me because they referenced so many other shows that I love lol but the clockwork orange segment was amazing too. All around a great episode :D
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    Jehsiickuh wrote:

Very good way to put it!

Bart in hell was funny and creative. It makes so much sense that he would do well there! :) Moe's was unusual, not LOL funny, but still entertaining and good as the middle one... And the Others, that was very well done! Lots of laughs there.

I wouldn't call it the best THOH ever, but a very good one that rates higher than many. :)
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited October 2014
    I really liked the first short story, wasn't a fan of the middle one, liked the last one. Minion simpsons = awesome
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    It was quite alllright!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.