EA Forums - Banner

Roonil2 - The most organized trash collector

Ha, I didn't have enough fence to spell out renovation. I'd definitely need some neon to do Reno. :)

Yes, my trash is very organized. I wanted to save some for my redesign. I know I probably won't come close to needing all that I have but I figured better safe than sorry.

I've been on a land buying spree, hence the wide open spaces. I'm already getting crashy from just the land though, so I may end up regretting it.

I like your town btw. I like how you've done the school & the bowling alley. Also, your neighborhood looks good.

Replies

• hankscorpio23
    621 posts Member
    edited January 2013

Oh, Renovation, makes more sense. But I'm liking the Reno idea, if only it could work.

Thank you for the kind words about my town. I'm still working to improve, particularly the power plant and the try'n'save.
  • childeharr
    235 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    If only this trash collection could be technically duplicated in some way and broadcasted to others on this forum. If only... But, alas, there is no such technology available. Sarcasm registered: can you post pictures of this trash? I love seeing pictures of other peoples' towns.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited January 2013
    childeharr wrote:
    If only this trash collection could be technically duplicated in some way and broadcasted to others on this forum. If only... But, alas, there is no such technology available. Sarcasm registered: can you post pictures of this trash? I love seeing pictures of other peoples' towns.

Meee toooo. I'm a complete voyeuristic **** :) pics pleeez
  • Roonil2
    215 posts
    edited January 2013
    childeharr wrote:

Nothing exciting, it's just lined up, patiently waiting to be used or cleaned.

031EAD63-9C82-4B64-86C8-47414F5E14CB-14101-00001EE5DF803378_zpsba1b61b3.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.