EA Forums - Banner

Righteousness rating just crashed

Happens all the time, just need to do some cleaning of graffiti

Replies

• Roonil2
    215 posts
    edited January 2013
    Righteousness has a mind of it's own. It seems to go up & down all the time. Clean some graffiti if you can & it'll pop back up.
  • bpakler
    9 posts
    edited January 2013
    Happens about once a week. Clean up some graffiti and it'll go back up in no time.
  • HeyMumandDad
    108 posts
    edited January 2013
    It's low for me too. People will start graffitiing again once the Christmas update is over.
  • doctoru2
    291 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Mine suddenly dropped to "1" as well. I did have graffiti, but I cleaned it up. Not sure if it takes a while to reset. Just suggests to me that if one building with graffiti causes a rating to drop from 5 to 1, then having a "perfect 5" all the time is impossible.
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited January 2013
    bpakler wrote:
    Happens about once a week. Clean up some graffiti and it'll go back up in no time.

Cleaning graffiti in your friends towns counts. 8)

Spray paint. Building when in a few friends towns, exit, then come back a few minutes later. You should see a mop on the building you vandalized. Clean up after yourself. :mrgreen:

And if your friend has at least three of the buildings located so you can see them on one screen, you can get at least 4 taps in their town. 5 if all 4 are visible at once.
  • rails123
    56 posts
    edited January 2013
    Mine's five and I haven't cleaned up graffiti in weeks :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.