EA Forums - Banner

come on give me pumpkins and bars

Prev1
larsyuipo wrote:
I keep getting bronze bags and 1 or 2 silver ones.
I have gotten some gold bags but not alot.

Anyone else not getting alot of pumpkins and chocolate bars

I send my kids out three times a day, tap aliens every few hours, and still need 90 chocolate bars and 20 pumpkins for the Grand Pumpkin. Must…have…patience...

Replies

• larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Jedihntr wrote:
    larsyuipo wrote:

I send my kids out three times a day, tap aliens every few hours, and still need 90 chocolate bars and 20 pumpkins for the Grand Pumpkin. Must…have…patience...

I do the samething but still need 111 chocolate bars and 69 pumpkins.
    If I want to build the 2 pumpkin pirzes.

• amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I think I've gotten a lot of pumpkins (480). Still short on candy bars only earned around 375 total so far. I spent some of those on the spooky house.
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Bars are the most rare item for me as well. I'm on pace to finish but it's going to be tight, even with most of the premium kids.
  • Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Same here. I'm ok on pumpkins but the bars are slow in coming. Think I have enough for the hut but don't know if I'll get enough for the Grand Pumpkin too. Not worried about the pumpkin house since I have one from last year.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    larsyuipo wrote:

Me. I think we are going to be crafting gold bags in phase 3. Even that will not make it for me at the current pace.
  • lightninghound
    250 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    larsyuipo wrote:

I have enough pumpkins; still need 110 bars.

I was thinking the same thing tho, the difference ratio between bronze bags and gold bags are to far apart, making it difficult to get the bars for most.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited October 2014
    larsyuipo wrote:

Me. I think we are going to be crafting gold bags in phase 3. Even that will not make it for me at the current pace.

Yes we are
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    larsyuipo wrote:

Am I reading that correctly that gold bags will become a craft item?

That sounds a lot like the pink/blue eggs to build a gold egg game mechanics from Easter, but worse in some ways.
  • Jehsiickuh
    171 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    At one point yesterday I had like 13 bags and didn't even get one chocolate bar... they are seriously few and far between.. just hope I can get enough by the end.
  • keithzilla208
    287 posts
    edited October 2014
    I occasionally get a bar in bronze and silver bags, if I'm lucky then 3 in a gold bag. Wish they were more consistent, but I guess that makes it more rewarding when you do get them?
  • MonicaL9
    230 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I hear ya. I still need about 40 chocolate bars before I'm able to craft the pumpkin. I wish we could trade in extra crafting items (like gummy bears, I have so many of those that it's ridiculous) for craft items we really need. I would be happy to trade like 100 gummy bears for 20 chocolate bars at the moment.

It'll be nice when we can craft the gold bags. But I bet you all my donuts that even then I'll get no chocolate bars! Worst.Luck.Ever.
  • 1ahackamacka
    496 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Chocolate bars are going to be a very close call for me. I need 356 more to be able to craft everything left I want. The event is about half way over and I've collected 344 so far. 50 were spent on the spooky house leaving me with 294. Need 650 total to be able to craft both the regailien hut and the grand pumpkin.

The other item that is going to be hard is fences at 570 more to craft everything I want.
  • larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    The UFO also keeps giving me candy corn and gummy bears. Like I never really get currency or other items
  • NeoKuhn
    30 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I only have 20 Pumpkins left to go and they seem to be a bit more frequent for me. But the bars are still so rare for me and I am maybe getting 10 a day. I still have about another 150 to go before I can get the Grand Pumpkin because of this. Really wish I could get some from shooting down UFO's and stuff.

I don't even know what I need to craft that Pumpkin House. I'm so tempted to use some of the donuts I have earned to get the Grand Pumpkin out of the way when it reaches a reasonable number.
    Tapped Out ID: Neokuhn
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Tenkachi wrote:
    I only have 20 Pumpkins left to go and they seem to be a bit more frequent for me. But the bars are still so rare for me and I am maybe getting 10 a day. I still have about another 150 to go before I can get the Grand Pumpkin because of this. Really wish I could get some from shooting down UFO's and stuff.

I don't even know what I need to craft that Pumpkin House. I'm so tempted to use some of the donuts I have earned to get the Grand Pumpkin out of the way when it reaches a reasonable number.

What is a reasonable number? I'm down to 28 donuts for the cost since im missing 56 candy bars...
  • TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited October 2014
    I would love to get some fence posts right now. I am up to my eyeballs in eggs. I just want to give poor Hugo his own place. I keep getting stuff for the pumpkin too. I might actually have my pumpkin ready to craft before spooky house.
  • NeoKuhn
    30 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    What is a reasonable number? I'm down to 28 donuts for the cost since im missing 56 candy bars...

Possibly 20 donuts or less. I've earned only about 25 donuts through the event so I wouldn't want to cash in more than that. It's still like 90 donuts for me right now.
    Tapped Out ID: Neokuhn
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I'm doing well on pumpkins but using chocolate bars on Spooky House really hurt my total, and it's not recovering very quick!
  • bertybandi481
    35 posts
    edited October 2014
    I don't think I'm gonna get close to making it (choccie bars that is), anybody want to convince me differently?

a fences eggs corn gummy choc pump
    required 1400 1000 950 800 700 350
    spent 600 300 250 100 50 0
    current 183 439 403 625 230 350
    needed 617 261 297 75 420 0

Is there anything a freemium player with a paltry donut total can do to increase his chocolate bar tally?

PS tried to make my table make more sense, but beaten by the input format. Suffice to say I've only made 280 choc with a requirement for 700, far worse than any other crafting thingy.
  • ciararonnie
    69 posts
    edited October 2014
    Still need 168 choc bars for the Grand Pumpkin, had spent 50 for HTS, just to get one from a bag a few days later, didn't know you could. Only need 13 pumpkins, so not worried about them.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.