EA Forums - Banner

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff: Discussion

Replies

• ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Just bought Jason, and I'm glad I did because it looks like we've got some new items. Our first building skins.
  • HQmer
    81 posts
    edited October 2014
    Halloween skins for the Swanson and Quagmire houses. 100 vials for Swanson and 100 clams! for Quagmire. Each always drops a rocket.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    HQmer wrote:
    Halloween skins for the Swanson and Quagmire houses. 100 vials for Swanson and 100 clams! for Quagmire. Each always drops a rocket.

And the Griffin House. It's a brewable item.
  • skylight16
    166 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Quagmire house skin is now 25 clams. Guess they changed it!
  • BucsMagic212
    67 posts
    edited October 2014
    I predict that they'll release Freddy Krueger next, or Scream

Freddy is a safe bet, since his rights fall along the same area as Jason. I kind of wish we'd get Michael Myers though.
  • glennsoe
    184 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Wouldn't it make sense to release Michael Myers on Halloween ?

Has there been any talk of him in this game?
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    HQmer wrote:
    100? Quagmires house cost me 25 clams
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    HQmer wrote:
    100? Quagmires house cost me 25 clams

It was originally 100 clams. Either that was an error, or they changed their minds. It seemed terribly expensive compared to the other skin.
  • BurninRayne
    104 posts
    edited October 2014
    wpid-screenshot_2014-10-24-00-49-04-1.png
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I finished the Stay Puft challenge. I was able to get enough rockets that I didn't restart. This allowed me to buy Vampire Duck costume. I have everything for Ghostbuster Cleveland but I still need 200 spirit vials. I should have him in a few hours.
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I bought the 9.99 clam package to get Jason Voorhees and the 5 bonus rockets. It's frustrating to stock up on rockets because you never get the one you really need. Jason comes in handy, but I have a feeling he will be going into storage after the event.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    wpid-screenshot_2014-10-24-00-49-04-1.png

Cool! Freddy Krueger comes to Quahog next week! 8)
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I just need 3 ectoplasms to unlock GB Cleveland outfit! 8)
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I'm unlocking gb Cleveland now he was the fastest costume I unlocked out of all the other 3
    I'm close to 30 rockets of each colour I think I'm going to do that challenge tomorrow
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    ACE19711 wrote:
    I'm unlocking gb Cleveland now he was the fastest costume I unlocked out of all the other 3
    I'm close to 30 rockets of each colour I think I'm going to do that challenge tomorrow

Same here, I just unlocked Cleveland and he was definitely the quickest to unlock. I'm starting the stay puft streak right now.
  • dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited October 2014
    2 more boots and I have gb Cleveland.
    Just wondering for those have done the marshmallow Man challenge - do the jars of marshmallow you get beforehand count toward the total or does it start from scratch like the rockets etc for demon stewie
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Just wondering for those have done the marshmallow Man challenge - do the jars of marshmallow you get beforehand count toward the total or does it start from scratch like the rockets etc for demon stewie

The jars beforehand do not count towards the total. You have to get 10 after the time has started.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Got GB Cleveland outfit as well and bonus 25 clams! 8)

I just noticed that Jason is voiced now as well. He says something about the town being safe now and revitalizing the community for tourism! What a riot! :lol:
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Jason really doesn't have to be voiced. heavily breathing would of been good

its the same voice from one of the episodes

• dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited October 2014
    meinaz wrote:

The jars beforehand do not count towards the total. You have to get 10 after the time has started.

Weird - I accidentally tapped Peter and started the quest that you have to get 10 marshmallow for. I already had 20 and vampire duck stewie and it completed the quest without even having to fire another bomb... Guess the previous ones do count