EA Forums - Banner

Those pesky UFOs

I have found that if you tap the aliens at the very bottom of the screen while in a friend's town, you can collect the ray gun without accidentally tapping the UFO. I am doing this on an iPad with a large screen. YMMV...

Replies

• amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    On my screen I tap the bottom right to avoid the unseen UFOs. If I can see them I can tap anywhere behind (left of) the UFO.
  • Smurfercom
    158 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    playing on xperia z1s small screen makes it tough to avoid.
  • MonicaL9
    230 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    My problem is the opposite of yours. Whenever I have ammo I can't find a UFO for the life of me and when I don't have ammo i swear almost every single one of my frienDS towns has the UFO. But when I do want to avoid it (will need to soon for hoarding purposes as well) I usually wait about 5 seconds to see if it shows up and if it doesnt I feel safe enough to tap. Or I just hit the bottom of the screen.
  • HQmer
    81 posts
    edited October 2014
    Why are you trying to avoid shooting them anyway?
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited October 2014
    HQmer wrote:

The OP is probably hoarding for phase 3 to help get UBO which will be 14,900 long protein strings
  • lauriegator
    306 posts
    edited October 2014
    HQmer wrote:

Each UFO shot down while squishing aliens is one less ray gun. I wait until after squishing aliens then shho down UFOs
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited October 2014
    HQmer wrote:

Each UFO shot down while squishing aliens is one less ray gun. I wait until after squishing aliens then shho down UFOs

The UFOs don't affect the actions left or at least it doesn't for me
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.