EA Forums - Banner

This is the worst Halloween update so far

Replies

  • JoshSherer
    1641 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:
    Thank you to all those who missed me. I am so popular.

    Please don't break your arm patting yourself on the back, we don't want you in a cast when the Christmas event hits.

    First off, if you took just one second to look at my sig you'd see I'm famous. I didn't pat myself on the back, EA did. Get over yourself. Second, are they really going to recycle more Christmas stuff that cannot be worked into our town, thereby forcing us to create a "Christmas section" of town?

    Like I said, don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. If you don't know what that means look it up. :roll:

    I know what it means, but celebrities naturally get more pats and have the right to pat themselves on the back. It comes with the territory. Are you just jealous or something?
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Great to see you back! :thumbup:
  • TheThrashMan
    365 posts
    edited October 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    Been wondering when this would appear. Nice to see you took the time to construct a well thought out response to the event instead meandering mindlessly from one point to another barely making sense like some do.

    To answer your complaints: there is no pleasing you. They give more land, you complain about needing even more land. Ever consider for one minute about toning down your designs? Maybe actually incorporating new content instead of demanding that they give you more land because you are too lazy to alter your designs?

    They remove the prize wheels and give everyone an equal shot of winning all of the prizes and all of the items to build and you complain about it despite the odds of getting "good" stuff meaningless for people like you who are both max level, have multiple premium characters, and have items that help you such as the ray gun and pumpkin house already making it even easier to earn the items.


    Some people just want to complain for the sake of complaining and will find a fault in anything. Some people believe the game is just for them and it should be catered to just them. Then there are the rest of the world living in reality and accept what is given. Josh is the former.

    Delicious troll food is delicious.

    Well I figured someone had to address some of the points rationally 8)

    You've been around long enough to know how this trolling turns out...
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    Been wondering when this would appear. Nice to see you took the time to construct a well thought out response to the event instead meandering mindlessly from one point to another barely making sense like some do.

    To answer your complaints: there is no pleasing you. They give more land, you complain about needing even more land. Ever consider for one minute about toning down your designs? Maybe actually incorporating new content instead of demanding that they give you more land because you are too lazy to alter your designs?

    They remove the prize wheels and give everyone an equal shot of winning all of the prizes and all of the items to build and you complain about it despite the odds of getting "good" stuff meaningless for people like you who are both max level, have multiple premium characters, and have items that help you such as the ray gun and pumpkin house already making it even easier to earn the items.


    Some people just want to complain for the sake of complaining and will find a fault in anything. Some people believe the game is just for them and it should be catered to just them. Then there are the rest of the world living in reality and accept what is given. Josh is the former.

    So in your first paragraph you complimented my well thought out criticism, and then the next 3 paragraphs are filled with just negativity. I do try to incorporate the new things into my old designs and move things around...but being that this game hasn't provided us a mechanism of moving entire parcels of decorations, it's extremely tough and tedious. Sometimes I have to pick up and place back down 50+ decorations to redecorate properly and properly place new things into old areas. Believe me, I'm not lazy. I care about my town. The fact that they gave another school and I had no room at my educational district was flat out brutal.

    And I don't care if the odds are better for winning prizes...it's still an extremely uninspired system in which EA hopes we're stupid enough to find it creative and unique. It's an illusion. It's just random pieces to a Hugo/Pumpkin prize. It's just bags shoved between the prizes we actually want. It's almost insulting to our intelligence.

    And being that I'm the customer, I do believe this game should be catered to me. It's called supply and demand.

    You don't want respect I'll do as others do and just insult you but I would rather praise you for the right things and try to rationally respond.

    TO be blunt, your entire reply simply says EA must do as you demand. They don't. You are the one who decided to make the designs, they provided the content. It's not their fault you made an education district, it's not their fault you have so many items that you have to spend hours redesigning to incorporate new content- you are the one putting them in your town. You can blame EA but it's entirely you who is to blame. Sorry if the revelation offends you but it's true- your design, your own fault. 8)

    +1.
  • TheThrashMan
    365 posts
    edited October 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:
    Thank you to all those who missed me. I am so popular.

    Please don't break your arm patting yourself on the back, we don't want you in a cast when the Christmas event hits.

    First off, if you took just one second to look at my sig you'd see I'm famous. I didn't pat myself on the back, EA did. Get over yourself. Second, are they really going to recycle more Christmas stuff that cannot be worked into our town, thereby forcing us to create a "Christmas section" of town?

    So famous you complain on the Internet and someone recognizes you as an Internet complainer... Bucket list completed...
  • gregbuc350
    198 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    Looks like my main account has been restored to its proper greatness.

    Welcome back.
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    Khodro wrote:
    Could you people stop feeding the troll, thanks.

    "Someone has a different opinion than me about something?!?!?! HEATHEN! He MUST be a troll!!" Now I remember why I left this board. If I didn't think this board needed me so badly, and is essentially dead without me, I'd leave again. Unfortunately, this place needs me. I made my points constructively, I'm not trolling.

    You got banned.
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:
    Thank you to all those who missed me. I am so popular.

    Please don't break your arm patting yourself on the back, we don't want you in a cast when the Christmas event hits.

    First off, if you took just one second to look at my sig you'd see I'm famous. I didn't pat myself on the back, EA did. Get over yourself. Second, are they really going to recycle more Christmas stuff that cannot be worked into our town, thereby forcing us to create a "Christmas section" of town?

    So famous you complain on the Internet and someone recognizes you as an Internet complainer... Bucket list completed...

    +1
  • TheThrashMan
    365 posts
    edited October 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    Khodro wrote:
    Could you people stop feeding the troll, thanks.

    "Someone has a different opinion than me about something?!?!?! HEATHEN! He MUST be a troll!!" Now I remember why I left this board. If I didn't think this board needed me so badly, and is essentially dead without me, I'd leave again. Unfortunately, this place needs me. I made my points constructively, I'm not trolling.

    You got banned.

    F'ing exactly!
  • JoshSherer
    1641 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    Been wondering when this would appear. Nice to see you took the time to construct a well thought out response to the event instead meandering mindlessly from one point to another barely making sense like some do.

    To answer your complaints: there is no pleasing you. They give more land, you complain about needing even more land. Ever consider for one minute about toning down your designs? Maybe actually incorporating new content instead of demanding that they give you more land because you are too lazy to alter your designs?

    They remove the prize wheels and give everyone an equal shot of winning all of the prizes and all of the items to build and you complain about it despite the odds of getting "good" stuff meaningless for people like you who are both max level, have multiple premium characters, and have items that help you such as the ray gun and pumpkin house already making it even easier to earn the items.


    Some people just want to complain for the sake of complaining and will find a fault in anything. Some people believe the game is just for them and it should be catered to just them. Then there are the rest of the world living in reality and accept what is given. Josh is the former.

    Delicious troll food is delicious.

    Well I figured someone had to address some of the points rationally 8)

    You've been around long enough to know how this trolling turns out...

    So how am I trolling? Because I don't praise EA blindly or because I don't have identical opinions to you?
  • TheThrashMan
    365 posts
    edited October 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    Been wondering when this would appear. Nice to see you took the time to construct a well thought out response to the event instead meandering mindlessly from one point to another barely making sense like some do.

    To answer your complaints: there is no pleasing you. They give more land, you complain about needing even more land. Ever consider for one minute about toning down your designs? Maybe actually incorporating new content instead of demanding that they give you more land because you are too lazy to alter your designs?

    They remove the prize wheels and give everyone an equal shot of winning all of the prizes and all of the items to build and you complain about it despite the odds of getting "good" stuff meaningless for people like you who are both max level, have multiple premium characters, and have items that help you such as the ray gun and pumpkin house already making it even easier to earn the items.


    Some people just want to complain for the sake of complaining and will find a fault in anything. Some people believe the game is just for them and it should be catered to just them. Then there are the rest of the world living in reality and accept what is given. Josh is the former.

    Delicious troll food is delicious.

    Well I figured someone had to address some of the points rationally 8)

    You've been around long enough to know how this trolling turns out...

    So how am I trolling? Because I don't praise EA blindly or because I don't have identical opinions to you?

    Derp
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    Been wondering when this would appear. Nice to see you took the time to construct a well thought out response to the event instead meandering mindlessly from one point to another barely making sense like some do.

    To answer your complaints: there is no pleasing you. They give more land, you complain about needing even more land. Ever consider for one minute about toning down your designs? Maybe actually incorporating new content instead of demanding that they give you more land because you are too lazy to alter your designs?

    They remove the prize wheels and give everyone an equal shot of winning all of the prizes and all of the items to build and you complain about it despite the odds of getting "good" stuff meaningless for people like you who are both max level, have multiple premium characters, and have items that help you such as the ray gun and pumpkin house already making it even easier to earn the items.


    Some people just want to complain for the sake of complaining and will find a fault in anything. Some people believe the game is just for them and it should be catered to just them. Then there are the rest of the world living in reality and accept what is given. Josh is the former.

    Delicious troll food is delicious.

    Well I figured someone had to address some of the points rationally 8)

    You've been around long enough to know how this trolling turns out...

    So how am I trolling? Because I don't praise EA blindly or because I don't have identical opinions to you?

    You know what? That does not even warrant a proper response. Let's finish this up and leave ladies and gents, we are finished here.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I disagree about the available land prohibiting the design of an aesthetically pleasing town. Exhibit A: my town.
  • JoshSherer
    1641 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:
    Thank you to all those who missed me. I am so popular.

    Please don't break your arm patting yourself on the back, we don't want you in a cast when the Christmas event hits.

    First off, if you took just one second to look at my sig you'd see I'm famous. I didn't pat myself on the back, EA did. Get over yourself. Second, are they really going to recycle more Christmas stuff that cannot be worked into our town, thereby forcing us to create a "Christmas section" of town?

    So famous you complain on the Internet and someone recognizes you as an Internet complainer... Bucket list completed...

    EA recognized me...not just anyone.
  • JoshSherer
    1641 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    Khodro wrote:
    Could you people stop feeding the troll, thanks.

    "Someone has a different opinion than me about something?!?!?! HEATHEN! He MUST be a troll!!" Now I remember why I left this board. If I didn't think this board needed me so badly, and is essentially dead without me, I'd leave again. Unfortunately, this place needs me. I made my points constructively, I'm not trolling.

    You got banned.

    Suspended for 30 days. I disappear for literally months at a time.
  • JoshSherer
    1641 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    Khodro wrote:
    Could you people stop feeding the troll, thanks.

    "Someone has a different opinion than me about something?!?!?! HEATHEN! He MUST be a troll!!" Now I remember why I left this board. If I didn't think this board needed me so badly, and is essentially dead without me, I'd leave again. Unfortunately, this place needs me. I made my points constructively, I'm not trolling.

    You got banned.

    F'ing exactly!

    You just agreed with his incorrect statement.
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Please do not replay to this thread from this point on as it's rather pointless due to the arrogance of a certain person. (Note: that isn't a callout as I haven't expressively noted a user, but in your heart you know it's you)

    My I also note you aren't famous, you were never mentioned in the game. JoshJeerer was mentioned, not you. EA's never heard of you, they have no idea who you are. You assume JJ is you but it isn't, you're mistaken.
  • JoshSherer
    1641 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    Been wondering when this would appear. Nice to see you took the time to construct a well thought out response to the event instead meandering mindlessly from one point to another barely making sense like some do.

    To answer your complaints: there is no pleasing you. They give more land, you complain about needing even more land. Ever consider for one minute about toning down your designs? Maybe actually incorporating new content instead of demanding that they give you more land because you are too lazy to alter your designs?

    They remove the prize wheels and give everyone an equal shot of winning all of the prizes and all of the items to build and you complain about it despite the odds of getting "good" stuff meaningless for people like you who are both max level, have multiple premium characters, and have items that help you such as the ray gun and pumpkin house already making it even easier to earn the items.


    Some people just want to complain for the sake of complaining and will find a fault in anything. Some people believe the game is just for them and it should be catered to just them. Then there are the rest of the world living in reality and accept what is given. Josh is the former.

    Delicious troll food is delicious.

    Well I figured someone had to address some of the points rationally 8)

    You've been around long enough to know how this trolling turns out...

    So how am I trolling? Because I don't praise EA blindly or because I don't have identical opinions to you?

    Derp

    Nice explanation. And you say I'm the troll?
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    Been wondering when this would appear. Nice to see you took the time to construct a well thought out response to the event instead meandering mindlessly from one point to another barely making sense like some do.

    To answer your complaints: there is no pleasing you. They give more land, you complain about needing even more land. Ever consider for one minute about toning down your designs? Maybe actually incorporating new content instead of demanding that they give you more land because you are too lazy to alter your designs?

    They remove the prize wheels and give everyone an equal shot of winning all of the prizes and all of the items to build and you complain about it despite the odds of getting "good" stuff meaningless for people like you who are both max level, have multiple premium characters, and have items that help you such as the ray gun and pumpkin house already making it even easier to earn the items.


    Some people just want to complain for the sake of complaining and will find a fault in anything. Some people believe the game is just for them and it should be catered to just them. Then there are the rest of the world living in reality and accept what is given. Josh is the former.

    Delicious troll food is delicious.

    Well I figured someone had to address some of the points rationally 8)

    You've been around long enough to know how this trolling turns out...

    Actually the other times he has posted I wasn't online for the exchanges. First he was banned, then I was away from the board. Then I had a health problem. This is the first Josh rant I've been online for as it happened.
  • Mrsarney
    80 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    But if you didn't read the story, how will you know if they mention you again? You might miss it!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.