EA Forums - Banner

Do you still normally use the Stonecutter outfits?

Prev13
I only use the one for Dr. Hibbert, since it pays premium.

Replies

• efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I have been using all of them since I got them. I'm still accumulating money so I prefer to have as many characters close together as possible and using the skins makes it a lot easier.
  • furrykiltman
    661 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    urlaub694 wrote:

Same here now. I was also running Burns with the 4 hr swimming in the money pool until I purchased Count Burns.
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    just for singing the song and swimming in the money pool
  • Pickwick_Next33
    51 posts
    edited October 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    I have been using all of them since I got them. I'm still accumulating money so I prefer to have as many characters close together as possible and using the skins makes it a lot easier.

I agree. 8-10 Springfielders all in one spot, instead of chasing them like the ToTers saves at least some time, especially when sneaky tapping at work or my cycle right before bed.
  • 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited October 2014
    I use the outfits when I feel like there are too many characters roaming Springfield and want characters indoors.

Yeah, they were pretty useless prizes. Don't understand the hype about that event.
  • SirCraigius
    526 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I use them regularly, especially when I'm too busy to put them on short tasks. They have handy 12 and 24 hour tasks.
  • vic147
    615 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I only use Arnie Pye .
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Only Smithers, and only when I do his 1hr task.
    Have Vampire Mr Burns (which pays premium) from last year, so try to get them to have separate 1hr tasks.
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited October 2014
    At first I did but I slowly started to stopped using them as the characters got quests. Now they have faded away since the former premium payout the suits is gone.
  • tgyberg70
    250 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I like having Jasper chase Homer around! :-)
  • letsridebikes
    470 posts
    edited October 2014
    Linkwick wrote:
    Only Smithers, and only when I do his 1hr task.
    Have Vampire Mr Burns (which pays premium) from last year, so try to get them to have separate 1hr tasks.
    Exactly this.
  • missnewleaf
    210 posts
    edited October 2014
    Only if I want the characters indoors and not cluttering the outdoors. That wasn't my favorite event. I love getting skins, but these were just "eh" for me. I do love letting Burnsy go for a money pool dip though.
  • smohqy
    2106 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    vic147 wrote:
    I only use Arnie Pye .

This. This, a thousand times this!

My Springfield is a no-fly zone, you annoying reporter! There's not even any traffic to report ON!
  • barryriddl474
    4821 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    urlaub694 wrote:

^^This^^
  • sugarpuffi
    87 posts
    edited October 2014
    i use them all the time as the 8hr quests are all together. saves me from tapping and finding them
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I didn't get as many as I would have liked to. Still, I regularly use Burns for the money pool, and Homer because I like his 4 hour task as well.

There was a while that I sent them all to the lodge for 1 and 8 hour tasks to make collecting easier. I might decide to do that again. Pity I didn't get more of them to help consolidate even more characters there...
  • cooldaddy421
    249 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I use them all on a 24 hour time. it keeps them out of the way. 20+ mill and going.
  • Elimum
    78 posts
    edited October 2014
    smohqy wrote:
    vic147 wrote:
    I only use Arnie Pye .

This. This, a thousand times this!

My Springfield is a no-fly zone, you annoying reporter! There's not even any traffic to report ON!

Same here, annoying little man.
  • Smilee306
    278 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    urlaub694 wrote:
    I had no idea...this changes things. Thanks!

Edited to add: the reason I didn't know this is I didn't get the hibbert stonecutter skin... :( I tend not to spend donuts!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Anyone who can sing the stonecutter song is doing so as often as possible. So that's three characters regularly in their skins. Hibbert pays premium in the skin, so that's another. Arnie Pye, as mentioned often, is less annoying when confined to the lodge. I like to have Lenny and Carl hanging out in lodge together, so that's two more. (Although since it's Halloween time, I have Carl doing his Icelandic heritage thing right now.) It's also sometimes convenient to have Smithers or Disco Stu as stonecutters for the times available to them. Jasper guards the lodge, but in his regular clothes, since that's the one that takes incorrect medication. But yeah, I use them constantly.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.