EA Forums - Banner

Hugo should totally be able to go trick or treating!

Prev1
I agree! Poor, li'l guy.

Replies

• illislune
    177 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I'd support this! It seems unfair he can't ToT along with the other kids. Maybe if not this Halloween, at least for next year?
  • tommy1724
    1969 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    FREE HUGO!

I was just glad the Flanders boys were allowed to go out this year. Last year, if memory serves, they weren't allowed to participate in this pagan ritual...
  • Sleeping_Sun05
    118 posts
    edited October 2014
    He wasn't even supposed to be let out of the attic never mind go trick or treating!! ;)
  • jamcec720
    77 posts
    edited October 2014
    True he wasn't supposed to be out of the attic but he is walking the town and is a child, I was thinking he should trick or treat as well
  • Pickwick_Next33
    51 posts
    edited October 2014
    I feel even worse sending him to clean his room while all the other kids are ToTing

:(
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6297 posts Moderator
    edited October 2014
    I agree. If the other kids and teens can go trick or treating. Then he should too

Also the Springfield Clampitheater should be able to go on Squidport, since that's where it belongs.
  • amcevil
    350 posts
    edited October 2014
    He wasn't even supposed to be let out of the attic never mind go trick or treating!! ;)

Yeah! Chain that freak back up. Ain't nobody givin out fish heads for Halloween :lol:
  • anonSimpson
    363 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    He should stay chained in the attic and be grateful that he receives a bucket of fish heads a week to eat.

If he really wasn't the evil one at birth he should have spoken up then!
  • thatdonald845
    1593 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    The Spuckler brood should at least be able to steal some treat bags too!
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    :(
    drumnman wrote:
    I agree! Poor, li'l guy.

Yes! We must end this discrimination of the homeless before it gets out of hand and cletus is bared from entering shops!
  • xamovo
    296 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    The Spuckler brood should at least be able to steal some treat bags too!

I wish they were at least in some terrible homemade costume. Well, at least my two Spucklers. My third is due in two weeks.
  • childeharr
    235 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I'm glad people feel as passionately about this as I do. Hugo is the picture of oppression. Not to mention, he's not even the evil twin. When the other kids are trick or treating, I send him to walk around with his pigeon rat. I don't care if it's not an eight hour task. In the future, EA will have to recognize Hugo's disenfranchisement. In the meantime, I'm glad they gave us Hugo as a separate character instead of a skin for Bart (you know they thought about it). Long live the Simpsons Tapped Out.
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    childeharr wrote:
    I'm glad people feel as passionately about this as I do. Hugo is the picture of oppression. Not to mention, he's not even the evil twin. When the other kids are trick or treating, I send him to walk around with his pigeon rat. I don't care if it's not an eight hour task. In the future, EA will have to recognize Hugo's disenfranchisement. In the meantime, I'm glad they gave us Hugo as a separate character instead of a skin for Bart (you know they thought about it). Long live the Simpsons Tapped Out.

Yes! We must free them from EAs torrent of oppression of the smaller characters/homeless/poor characters! Let us rise up. For Hugo!
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I agree. If the other kids and teens can go trick or treating. Then he should too

Also the Springfield Clampitheater should be able to go on Squidport, since that's where it belongs.

If you look closely at the episode it is featured, it's not actually on the Squidport- it's adjacent to it so it being a land building is actually the right thing :lol::mrgreen: 8)

Springfield_Clamphitheater.jpg
  • missnewleaf
    210 posts
    edited October 2014
    Agreed! Free Hugo!
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Agreed! Free Hugo!

The forum must start a petition! Sign names below! Free Hugo!
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Let me get this straight: Greta Wolfcastle is getting the option to go trick or treating but Hugo isn't? What's up with that?!?!

Let the kid have some fun!
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    *Bumb* EA must acknowledge our unrest.
  • Alexxandria1002
    141 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Agreed! Free Hugo!

The forum must start a petition! Sign names below! Free Hugo!

Yes!!!!! Let this poor kid have some fun for once in his miserable life!!!
  • checkeredman
    79 posts
    edited October 2014
    Hugo should absolutely be able to Trick or Treat. So to should Strongman Homer, Devil Flanders, Count Burns, etc.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.