EA Forums - Banner

PSA - The best thing about the Moonbounce item... (Lvl 46)

Prev1
Linkwick wrote:
Well, the Moonbounce castle is kinda pointless. All task payouts for the kids are exactly the same as for a "normal" 4hr task for them, i.e. normal characters make $175 profit ($225 payout less $50 task cost) & 45XP, and premiums make $260 profit ($310 less $50 task cost) & 70XP.

However... (and it's a BIG however!!)...

RALPH CAN USE IT TO HAVE A 4HR TASK!!!!
About time too!! :mrgreen::D

OMG I didn't even think about that! Thanks!
He now has a full task list. (Thanks to the puppy store giving him a 2 hour task.)

Replies

• letsridebikes
    470 posts
    edited October 2014
    Linkwick wrote:
    Well, the Moonbounce castle is kinda pointless. All task payouts for the kids are exactly the same as for a "normal" 4hr task for them, i.e. normal characters make $175 profit ($225 payout less $50 task cost) & 45XP, and premiums make $260 profit ($310 less $50 task cost) & 70XP.

This is excellent news! Hooray :)
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Linkwick wrote:

That's wonderful news!

Pity it sounds like it's pointless for everyone else.
  • o0zoe
    150 posts
    edited October 2014
    The REAL best thing about the moon bounce thing is it tells me when I have kids to send trick or treating now that I am savings bags and don't have the never ending bag quest to tell me. Love it!
  • sugarpuffi
    87 posts
    edited October 2014
    ralph can FINALLY stop eating crayons!!
    yay!!

been waiting for ralph to get a 4hr task since...ever!
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Nice, didn't even think about that! He's going to be using the bounce house a lot when the event ends :lol:
  • LPNintendoITA
    11610 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    The kids do not use the building directly. The jobs there do not actually involve characters
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Bluejays20091
    403 posts
    edited October 2014
    I did part 2 quest with willie but when I click on moon bounce why does still say the quest with willie anyone else still see the quest when clicking on the moon bounce
  • lakmitha
    4 posts
    edited October 2014
    I did part 2 quest with willie but when I click on moon bounce why does still say the quest with willie anyone else still see the quest when clicking on the moon bounce

I have a similar problem. All the tasks in the Moonbounce (including Willie's Hurt Other Kids task) are locked even though I had completed the One Small Bounce For Man Part 2 quest.

I tried putting both the Moonbounce and Willie's Shack into the inventory and out again but that didnt solve it :(
  • Bluejays20091
    403 posts
    edited October 2014
    lakmitha wrote:

I have a similar problem. All the tasks in the Moonbounce (including Willie's Hurt Other Kids task) are locked even though I had completed the One Small Bounce For Man Part 2 quest.

I tried putting both the Moonbounce and Willie's Shack into the inventory and out again but that didnt solve it :(
    I did that too no help
  • duncanbrow162
    281 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    When does the Moonbounce castle unlock? I've finished Mrs Muntz dropping out of college, and it's still locked.
  • vanettoonl726
    229 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    The other unfortunate thing about the Moonbounce is it has no animation while in use (I had been hoping it would at least look like it was bouncing with someone inside). So there's REALLY no reason to send any kid there ever, other than Ralph.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11610 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    again, you dont send the kids!!! geeze
  • duncanbrow162
    281 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    So who starts One small bounce for man, it doesn't say in the walkthrough?
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    is that gold ticket always going to be there? It's pretty annoying
  • cjryder625
    1420 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I've tucked it away on Squidport so the ticket doesn't anoy me so much.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited October 2014
    I only use 8, 12 and, rarely, 24 hour tasks. And that floating ticket is as annoying as the greyhound over the racetrack. It will most likely end up in my inventory.
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited October 2014
    I sent Martin in there and he disappeared from my map. The town hall lists him under "bouncing".
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited October 2014
    and the fact every kid is buysy trick or treating lol. i guess it has the use for makeing you hope it will spit a golden scrach R.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11610 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    fuffazzoni wrote:
    I sent Martin in there and he disappeared from my map. The town hall lists him under "bouncing".
    mah they changed something then cause i swear it didnt when i got it
  • OrdinarilyBob
    305 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    When does the Moonbounce castle unlock? I've finished Mrs Muntz dropping out of college, and it's still locked.
    So who starts One small bounce for man, it doesn't say in the walkthrough?

I'm wondering these questions as well. Anyone know?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.