EA Forums - Banner

Freemium Player Breakdown

I'm freemium and if I won that many donuts I woukd have gotten a character instead. What did you spend yours on, ammo?

Replies

• ms_358
    145 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I was with the Easter event. I spend 50 donuts and got 10 gold boxes. In it I found nothing but junk. My entire payout for 50 Donuts spend was to receive a 15 donuts Kang shrub. I promised myself that I would never buy event currency ever again.

• velinadelinis
    2093 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    jraffa50 wrote:
    I'm freemium and if I won that many donuts I woukd have gotten a character instead. What did you spend yours on, ammo?

Agree here.
    Understanding how ammo pays out already as you would have had some from trick or treat bags, you knew this was a risky investment.
    Investing in an actual character or a good multiplier would have been much more worth your while.
  • Kizenix
    298 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    the-original-money-****_o_2072891.jpg
  • rpgdancer
    88 posts
    edited October 2014
    I had only gotten 3 ammo the entire event. I was getting concerned with my progress.
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited October 2014
    rpgdancer wrote:
    I had only gotten 3 ammo the entire event. I was getting concerned with my progress.

Sounds like you took a gamble and it didn't payoff. Not sure I'd blame that on donuts.
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I don't use donuts on things with chances because I never win :lol:

I only bought one bunch once, so I am carefully using to buy things, mostly characters and character/building combos
  • Jackenklau
    53 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    150d = Canon = up to three ammo per day, premium charakter and two "buildings". With a lot of days left you will get a lot of ammo
  • 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited October 2014
    rpgdancer wrote:
    You should have bought a RayGun/Kodos. A RayGun generates 1 ammo every 8 hours.
  • jamcec720
    77 posts
    edited October 2014
    rpgdancer wrote:

wow really because I have gotten well over 30 ammo but I am now out, as I didn't have many friends at the start and hardly saw any UFOs they built up until I saw UFOs and finally came to an end
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.