EA Forums - Banner

Picking players.

In online matches you shouldn’t be able to see who your opponent is picking. That gives people opportunities to back out to pick characters with better stats. It should be left up to chance and you skill and seeing who other people pick and seeing their characters stats isn’t fair. I don’t wanna know who the other person picks until we fight. I’ve had multiple people pick someone and then I pick someone and they back out so they can pick someone with higher stats than the person I’ve picked.

Replies

• Online championships?
  • I think you can only see the opponent because it isn't ranked. Even in UFC 2, you could see who they're going to use in unranked matchmaking.
  • Flash0629 wrote: »
    In online matches you shouldn’t be able to see who your opponent is picking. That gives people opportunities to back out to pick characters with better stats. It should be left up to chance and you skill and seeing who other people pick and seeing their characters stats isn’t fair. I don’t wanna know who the other person picks until we fight. I’ve had multiple people pick someone and then I pick someone and they back out so they can pick someone with higher stats than the person I’ve picked.

Well first of all, there is no difference, a top ranked fighter will be top ranked fighter. What I am saying that fighter stats don't change, so your statement makes no sense at all "That gives people opportunities to back out to pick characters with better stats" people always the opportunity to take the fighter with best stats and it does not matter if you see it or don't.

I understand that it is you personal preference in unranked matches to not see your proponent, however my personal preference is to see what my opponent will choose in unranked matches.

Like other have already mention here play ranked if you do not with to see your opponent, or cover half of your tv with a blanket when you play unranked.
  • Play ranked then if that's how you feel.
  • play ranked... simple