EA Forums - Banner

When are you fixing this game

When are you going to address everything in this game that is wrong why can't we get an update on what's going on are you going to leave us in the dark? Where's the patch at? Are you working on it? What are you changing? Seriously I'm being finessed so hard none of this makes any damn sense. Everyone is telling you to fix the same exact stuff, you'd think it'd be fixed. At this point I don't care about presentation.

Replies

• I couldn't agree more! I've played UFC 1&2 to death but 3?! I just can't get my head around it. The input lag, the fact that I can no longer strike at distance (which virtually renders ANY reach advantage pointless) and why do I have to now rely on preset combos?! At this point I'm thinking about going back to UFC 2. Such a let down. I really hope they patch this and make it playable as there's so much potential.
  • @OBZ3N90

What do you mean you can't strike from a distance??

I'm just curious if you could explain a bit more, as i'm confused on what you mean specifically.
  • Like some others have mentioned, it's as if there's an invisible forcefield between you and the opposition. I can't really explain it as well as I'd like without demonstrating, but I didn't have to stand as close before to chop away at the legs or even work the jab. Now it feels as though I have to be practically nose-to-nose with my opponent to even land a strike. Oh and don't even get me started on the hideous lag..

I hope that makes some kind of sense, haha!
  • I thought it was just the increased movement while striking...but i'll watch for it a bit more. Thanks for clarifying.
  • I can't get over the fact that you can dominate a full fight and get subbed from your opponent who is hurt with low stamina from a flying 2 bar submission. The moment anyone realizes they are losing in the stand up and they grapple and sub like a magic win button. AI on legendary gives you 0 chance to flick L stick before them and your only chance of escape is spamming 2 directions and praying to escape. I can deal with broken stand up because you can learn to fix it, but broken grappling is game breaking, these magic mini game wins have to go.