EA Forums - Banner

Clinch

Why can people get in the clinch when I hit them with a hook clean on the clean, you'd think they'd be rocked considering the vulnerability system let alone the fact that they're not blocking what so ever but nope. How about the fake transition to take down that is literally impossible to defend against, always an instant takedown.

Replies

• Why can people get in the clinch when I hit them with a hook clean on the clean, you'd think they'd be rocked considering the vulnerability system let alone the fact that they're not blocking what so ever but nope. How about the fake transition to take down that is literally impossible to defend against, always an instant takedown.

Learn not to be faked out by a fake transition
  • It'a not the fact that it was fake it's the same glitch that was in last years game but clearly you don't have enough experience to know that. Maybe before you comment you should do some research. Later
  • First, if you don't want to be in the clinch you can simply go into single leg and get out of it. Okay. Also what's with the power takedown after you get rocked and you get a free shot and then that's it, you're out? You can't do anything about it, right after the power takedown you are vulnerable and 1 elbow and that's the end of the fight.
  • Amazing how you can still get in the clinch while being tagged with punches very realistic way to go guys! I'll be sure to clinch someone when they're fists are hitting me directly in the face. If only MMA fighters could do that in real life. We'd have a clinch fest in the cage.
  • Its a game, just try not to focus on 'real life' and enjoy the game!
  • EA_Lanna
    177 posts Community Manager
    Merged your three clinching threads @therealadlope. Please keep the discussion to this one thread as continuing to create duplicate threads on the same topic would be spamming.
  • the clinch is far too easy to defend. In Division 5, it's impossible to get someone in the clinch. after the clinch is defended, your opponent has a hit or kick free ???
  • thefakeadlope
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    [EA_Lanna: Removed. Please do not create multiple forum accounts as per the forum rules]
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on