EA Forums - Banner

Live Tuner Set - Feb 7, 2018

EA_Roger
705 posts Community Manager
edited February 7
  • Reduced recovery frames on punches to the body
  • Reduced long term stamina drain on opponent when landing body punches
  • Remove side evasion frames from body uppercut and lead body hook
  • Speed up clinch escape from thai, single collar and over under
  • Various move set, ratings and record changes
*Please note that connecting to a player with a different tuner set may cause desyncs & the inability to match-make. The player with the outdated tuner will be forced to update his tuner in order to resume online match-making.

Replies

  • Way to keep adjusting the game so strikers and stand up crowd is able to have their kick boxing game... because takedowns are broken, getting the clinch to take someone down kind of worked. (When the clinch inputs actually register)... now you've sped up the escape time??
    Can you just admit EA cares nothing about the ground game...
  • Still don’t face straight at straight of fight :( still no options at all to fight with friends online :( will there be dlc for more fighters in future :(
  • Rename123 wrote: »
    Way to keep adjusting the game so strikers and stand up crowd is able to have their kick boxing game... because takedowns are broken, getting the clinch to take someone down kind of worked. (When the clinch inputs actually register)... now you've sped up the escape time??
    Can you just admit EA cares nothing about the ground game...

    the mount is the hardest thing to escape and its not that hard to get and its easy to force the mount with denied transitions if a ground fighter goes up against a striker its pretty much gg for that reason only the top 10% of kickboxers on this game can actually defend against a good ground guy
  • Lets get the main issues fixed. You guys keep patronizing us with things we arent asking for.
  • And yet no fix for the absurd amount of damage the CPU can take before a health event or KO occurs? How about addressing that fact that the CPU can also instantly deny clinch attempts and takedowns when rocked? Or how about the fact that it's almost impossible to get out of a CPU submission attempt?. These are some of the changes we NEED.
  • Since it appears this community prefers to cry, i'll provide a "thanks devs!" - it's nice to see you guys are trying to focus on updating the title.
  • munkt0r wrote: »
    Since it appears this community prefers to cry, i'll provide a "thanks devs!" - it's nice to see you guys are trying to focus on updating the title.

    While you're certainly entitled to your own opinion, since when is it considered "crying" to voice one's own opinion on a game most spent $85 on? Especially when the complaints and opinions being voiced are valid grievances? I do agree that the devs do deserve our thanks, but the fact of the matter is that without the community "crying" about the game nothing would ever get fixed.
  • munkt0r wrote: »
    Since it appears this community prefers to cry, i'll provide a "thanks devs!" - it's nice to see you guys are trying to focus on updating the title.

    While you're certainly entitled to your own opinion, since when is it considered "crying" to voice one's own opinion on a game most spent $85 on? Especially when the complaints and opinions being voiced are valid grievances? I do agree that the devs do deserve our thanks, but the fact of the matter is that without the community "crying" about the game nothing would ever get fixed.

    Let's be fair, my comment is obviously not very specific - but I think you and I can both see that there are some very well formed and valid criticisms on this board, but far more poorly written "cry & whine" posts that are downright insulting to the development team and the gamechangers.

    I apologize if I offended you directly with my post, and in hindsight it may not have been the best wording on my part. I just wanted to provide a bit of gratitude to the guys that work hard on this very niche genre.
  • KnocksYOUoutCold
    212 posts Member
    edited February 9
    I completely understand your point Munkt0r, no personal offense was taken. Obviously the devs do need to be thanked for their hard work, and I would also agree that individuals could stand to word their complaints better. Whining for the sake of whining is not constructive, and as such people really should save their grievances for game breaking or major issues that affect the entirety of the game as a whole.
  • EA_Roger wrote: »
    • Reduced recovery frames on punches to the body
    • Reduced long term stamina drain on opponent when landing body punches
    • Remove side evasion frames from body uppercut and lead body hook
    • Speed up clinch escape from thai, single collar and over under
    • Various move set, ratings and record changes
    *Please note that connecting to a player with a different tuner set may cause desyncs & the inability to match-make. The player with the outdated tuner will be forced to update his tuner in order to resume online match-making.


    Pls Roger Less Knockdowns and more KOs the knockdowns happen to much and are not funny as they allways get up like nothing
  • EA_Roger wrote: »
    • Reduced recovery frames on punches to the body
    • Reduced long term stamina drain on opponent when landing body punches
    • Remove side evasion frames from body uppercut and lead body hook
    • Speed up clinch escape from thai, single collar and over under
    • Various move set, ratings and record changes
    *Please note that connecting to a player with a different tuner set may cause desyncs & the inability to match-make. The player with the outdated tuner will be forced to update his tuner in order to resume online match-making.


    Pls Roger Less Knockdowns and more KOs the knockdowns happen to much and are not funny as they allways get up like nothing

    Let's just be careful we don't recreate the "Flash KO" debacle =)
  • UmarSayfullah
    9 posts Member
    edited February 9
    munkt0r wrote: »
    EA_Roger wrote: »
    • Reduced recovery frames on punches to the body
    • Reduced long term stamina drain on opponent when landing body punches
    • Remove side evasion frames from body uppercut and lead body hook
    • Speed up clinch escape from thai, single collar and over under
    • Various move set, ratings and record changes
    *Please note that connecting to a player with a different tuner set may cause desyncs & the inability to match-make. The player with the outdated tuner will be forced to update his tuner in order to resume online match-making.


    Pls Roger Less Knockdowns and more KOs the knockdowns happen to much and are not funny as they allways get up like nothing

    Let's just be careful we don't recreate the "Flash KO" debacle =)


    We need more Kos and les Knockdowns its so silly when opponent gets up fast 10 times and then Kos you with one punch cuz he got more stamina
  • One tweak I would like to see is the CPU's checking leg kicks tones down. It is almost impossible to leg kick the CPU... Even fighters like Nate Diaz who rarely check kicks seem to always be ready to check regardless of if the kick is thrown naked or at the end of a combo. Leg kicks seem useless agains the CPU because I just always end up having my own legs hurt from kicks constantly being checked.
  • btier84 wrote: »
    One tweak I would like to see is the CPU's checking leg kicks tones down. It is almost impossible to leg kick the CPU... Even fighters like Nate Diaz who rarely check kicks seem to always be ready to check regardless of if the kick is thrown naked or at the end of a combo. Leg kicks seem useless agains the CPU because I just always end up having my own legs hurt from kicks constantly being checked.

    if the CPU didn't check kicks often, there'd be leg kick TKOs left and right. learn to feint and set up leg kicks.
  • btier84 wrote: »
    One tweak I would like to see is the CPU's checking leg kicks tones down. It is almost impossible to leg kick the CPU... Even fighters like Nate Diaz who rarely check kicks seem to always be ready to check regardless of if the kick is thrown naked or at the end of a combo. Leg kicks seem useless agains the CPU because I just always end up having my own legs hurt from kicks constantly being checked.


    That's a good point. Perhaps they should prioritize the CPU leg kick checking based on training style? I don't think Nate Diaz has checked a leg kick in his whole career; but a classically train Muay Thai striker like Joanna Jedzrychyck or Donald Ceronne would be very fast to check leg kicks.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!