EA Forums - Banner

Matchmaking

Why do I always match up with the same 2 people? You'd think with 15k people online I'd get a variety

Replies

• therealadlope
    94 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    In 10 matches I faced the same guy 3 times and another 2 guys 2 times. So in a total of 10 matches I fought 6 different people
  • Matchmaking is ridiculous I feel like these guys are my neighbors 13k people online, doubtful. Randomly generated number? I feel like there's only 30 people online. How am I being placed with the same people in the top 40 when Im not even top 100!!!!! HOW SWAY. I don't know why I do this to myself. This game's going to make me pop an xan
  • That being said how are you going to give me -11 when I'm not even up there smh. Point system makes literally no sense.
  • I've faced the same 4 people allllllllll day online. With 10 thousand people online!!!! If you're going to subject us to this god awful matchmaking then stop giving us +2 for a win and -16 for a loss. Holy.
  • I fought this one guy 4 times today and the last two I paid attention to the points given. I got 5 for a win and -19 for a loss. You're kidding me right? How does that make sense.
  • I've faced the same 4 people allllllllll day online. With 10 thousand people online!!!! If you're going to subject us to this god awful matchmaking then stop giving us +2 for a win and -16 for a loss. Holy.

I'm curious, what division, rank and game console are you playing on? I've rarely seen someone I've faced, let alone the same day..
  • ps4 div 5
  • Took me literally 1 minute 32 seconds to find a match with 10k people on. 10K!!!!!!!
  • 7k people on got 4 no opponents found (forgot what it exactly said), got 1 game in so far. So out of 5 searches I got 1 fight...
  • EA_Lanna
    177 posts Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    Merged your four matchmaking threads @therealadlope. Please keep the discussion to this one thread as continuing to create duplicate threads on the same topic would be spamming.