EA Forums - Banner

Question re adding another UFC profile/account

Bedr00mNinja
19 posts Member
edited March 2018
My 12 year old daughter loves to play UFC 3 (it’s ok, she’s a black in karate and and also trains in kickboxing, ju jitsu and street fighting as we are a martial arts fanatical family so she is used to the ‘violence’!) but she likes playing online ranked and is compromising my record - or more likely I’m compromising hers..
Is there a way of using 2 EA accounts one for each of us, without having to buy another PS4 account?

Replies

• oogieboogie25
    28 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Gee really guy, make her play unranked.
    My 12 year old daughter loves to play UFC 3 (it’s ok, she’s a black in karate and and also trains in kickboxing, ju jitsu and street fighting as we are a martial arts fanatical family so she is used to the ‘violence’!) but she likes playing online ranked and is compromising my record - or more likely I’m compromising hers..
    Is there a way of using 2 EA accounts one for each of us, without having to buy another PS4 account?

• Sorted it - created a family PS4 profile, now we can play without messing each others games up