EA Forums - Banner

Rage quits in Ranked Championship

I had at least 3 rage quits in ranked fights today. There's nothing we can do to report them?

Replies

• who cares if they rage quit. I take it as the ultimate tap out submission
  • I tend to rage quit once in a while. When I have 20 minutes to play and I go online and I see some stupid wrestler that all he does is waiting and trying to take me down. I quit,. I want a fun match if i only have limited time. Wrestler matches are boring even though i manage to get up most of the time. It feels like wrestling pauzes the game into a wait game.
  • Gyg1812
    52 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Good luck
    Post edited by Gyg1812 on
  • you should not be able to play online for 15 minutes after a quit quit.
  • Who cares you get the win either way. Also if they carried over the dnf system from 2 after a certain % of dnf they only get matched with the same types of people or no matches
  • I care :D

especially when you have a daily challenge to win by submission and they quit literally as they tap and it doesnt count as a submission win ... that is so frustrating
  • Quick play also has loads of rage quits
  • UwillKNOWme
    3 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I had 5 out of 8 fights rage quit on me in quick play. And its not like i wrestle any of them, all stand up KOs/TKOs. I just send them screen shots to remind them how it went

{EA_Lanna: Removed profanity!}
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • I had someone quit in UT last night after 10 seconds , all i did was take him down and block 2 transitions :D
  • I rage quit all the time. I am not going to play someone who is spamming the same move over and over again. This game is too flawed compared to UFC. 2. Just because some little Jackass figured out how to win without actually fighting. I have never quit if someone was playing the game and actually fighting. Even if they are about to KO me. Geeks ruin all the fun.
  • CarlJames_72
    29 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I had 5 out of 8 fights rage quit on me in quick play. And its not like i wrestle any of them, all stand up KOs/TKOs. I just send them screen shots to remind them how it went. {EA_Lanna: Removed profanity!}

You really posted their names in a forum? Get a life dude. It’s just a game. Lol. Nerds
  • UwillKNOWme
    3 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I had 5 out of 8 fights rage quit on me in quick play. And its not like i wrestle any of them, all stand up KOs/TKOs. I just send them screen shots to remind them how it went. {EA_Lanna: Removed profanity!}

You really posted their names in a forum? Get a life dude. It’s just a game. Lol. Nerds

yeah i did, not like i posted their personal info. when majority of online players quit, it ruins the game
    {EA_Lanna: Removed profanity. Please review the forum rules}
  • CarlJames_72
    29 posts Member
    edited March 2018

yeah i did, not like i posted their personal info. when majority of online players quit, it ruins the game
    {EA_Lanna: Removed profanity. Please review the forum rules}

The only thing that ruins the game is the gameplay itself. It’s one thing to be skilled and it’s another thing to be a button smasher. This game has made it much easier for people to use the same moves over and over and over again. It’s not even fun. UFC 2 was fun. I never felt like smashing the PlayStation like I have playing this game.
    If my fighter has 88 stand up and the other fighter has 75 there is no way I get out struck or out kicked. Period. Flash KO, I can see but **** combos and spam punching? No way that should work.
  • @CarlJames_72 so your saying because you have higher stats you should win in stand up? so therefore there is no skill element to the game??

If someone spams the same moves over and over then this should become readable and therefore you should be able to counter it?
  • If it’s a huge difference in strikimg then yes I should have a big advantage. Have you ever boxed or grappled? Not just video games but with real people. Someone that is a tier above me normally has a higher skill set and will out work me Someone who is a tier below will not. A rare instance is a freak athele who is just better than anyone. This is a fighting game is it not? MMA if I am correct so why the hell would someone throw the ecaxt same punch and kick repeatedly? Is that realistic? When you get that victory after throwing jab/kicks I bet you are proud Get those stats up. Be the number 1 button smash fighter of all time! You go girl.

I never had issues in ufc 2 with the fighting style. This game is not a fighting game. Well not a realistic one. It’s good for people who have no concept about fighting but are great at video games.

• guims79
    1 posts New member
    new season.
    24-7
    24 wins, 19 rage quiters.
    I'm only 1270 points in div 4 instead of something like 1400 at least...

I think playing ranked is useless until nothing is done.
  • I can bet that all these people complaining about rage quitters are also the cheesers..

Thai clinch knee spammers, cheeky cartwheel kick in there mixed in with some knee and elbows

I've only ever had a handful of people quit normally when I'm trying to get the submission daily done
  • Not sure if you are talking about Ultimate Team cuz I dont play it but in classic ranked games u get win if somebody leaves and u get points, and also they lose much more for leaving than just for losing. It happened to me to get frustrated so bad that I left and it took 30 points. I honestly couldn't care less if someone leaves. It actually makes me laugh just imagining that somebody is so mad.