EA Forums - Banner

Champions Sets Thread

Prev1
Walsgrove-V2
207 posts Member
edited July 2018
Hi All,

I've been saving up wildcard tokens to complete the champions sets but im unsure on which to do first. So i tried searching the internet to try and find out more about each card such as which weight class and what fighting style they are etc but there is very limited information.

I think it would be quite useful if we share all this information in one thread.

Please feel free to add to the thread if you complete any yourself or find anymore info anywhere else.

Conor McGregor:

Amanda Nunes:

Daniel Cormier:

Stipe Miocic:

Robert Whittaker:

Post edited by NatureBoy2323 on

Replies

• Hopefully i should be getting 5 star McGregor tonight ... i'll try and provide some feedback for you in the next few days.

Strikers are probably my least favourite type of fighter but hopefully the 5 star should be a wrecking machine !
  • 100% stamina, 100% chin and body, 100% striking stats in 4 of the 5 categories. I'd say beast.
  • How does one acquire wild card tokens?
  • Grinding the dailies in UT online only matches.
  • Well that sucks, as I have never and will never play the competitive UT
  • You have to play online to get daily tokens , 24 tokens then gets you a wildcard

with the wildcard you can use it in place of any card in sets
  • If you’re not a striker , I’d recommend not doing Mcgreggor lol !!

You just end up fighting all the other 5 star mcgregors and losing to them lol
  • Thread updated for DC .... in russian so a bit difficult to understand tbf :D
  • Updated for Stipe and Whittaker too, Stipe one is at the end of the vid
  • /sign , dont take striker if u cant play striker
  • 65926069 wrote: »
    /sign , dont take striker if u cant play striker

I know that now lol my striking is pretty good in heavier weight classes but with lightweight its so fast paced i struggle on that one.

my next target will be DC i think , only need 4 wildcards for that one.

I really want to see what the woodley card is like
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Champion Khabib:

dn0ttuH.jpg

BLKbQmM.jpg

wY26zWi.jpg
    Post edited by EA_Roger on
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • EA_Roger
    1483 posts EA Community Manager
    @Walsgrove-V2 & @Kh3ll thanks for sharing these, I'm going to pin your conversation to the top of the board for now in case anyone else is looking for this information. :)
  • Thanks @EA_Roger
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Noticed GSP wasn't there. My YouTube skills are minimal at best.

Edit*

Found Holloway on the leader boards.

I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    I went fishing the divisions and found the rest. Lots of fighting tonight!!! :smile:

Woodley:

Dillashaw:

Johnson:

Namajunas:

• I thought UT was awesome until I found out late about these fighters. I stopped playing ranked cause no one wanted to use any of the roster, and I kept fighting the same fighters over and over. (Jon Jones, McGregor, DC, Whittaker etc). I thought UT would be awesome cause I was seeing like Rashad, Ilir Latifi, all these random fighters people wouldn't go in Ranked, and I was so ecstatic about the prospect of opening packs and getting some cool low key 3 star fighter and seeing a new fighter model every fight......

But low and behold........ Now I am back to fighting the same fights over and over and over. Whose Idea was this ? Like, why make them 4 and 5 star, head and shoulders above the rest? Without Conor, lightweight is 100% unplayable. He's way too powerful. 4 stars are still beattable with a 3 star until you get your own 4 star, then you're just basically in a stripped down version of Ranked again, same fighters repeatedly. No variety.

So weird. Kills the game for me.
  • mwlgd
    51 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I'll finally have enough tokens for 5* Conor by the time tomorrows dailies are over, a little over a month after getting the game.

I can get anyone I want but I'm guessing Conor is still the best bang for your buck? It's just a shame he's a southpaw fighter and I'm going to be stuck with a bunch of mirror matches. Luckily I got quite a few set fighter pieces with gold tokens over time so it'll be easier to pick up the other guys. 4/5 on Khabib right now.

My ideal lineup is 5 star McGregor/4 star Khabib, 4 star Whittaker, 3 star Bruce Buffer and the 3 star CAF or 4 star Namajunas for WBW.

Would love some nice CAFs but Game Face sucks and the selection for customizations is extremely limited and the fact that you can't even adjust their height/weight is there so it not really worth it.

They should add one more weight class 125+135 so that those guys aren't so mismatched against 145+155ers.
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    5* D. Cormier:

• Champs are outdated now. with the Cross over fighters there all Masters and you won't have a chance against top 20 players in the world I've beaten most of the top 10 but they spend a ton of money and number 1 or 2 in the world has Rogan and bruce lee so Annoying