EA Forums - Banner

Dan Hooker Special Silver Card

HazeRush
19 posts Member
edited April 2018
On the early packs, that got us silver players that if they win they would turn into gold ... Daniel Hooker should be upgraded or not?
Post edited by EA_Roger on

Replies

• Where did it say they will turn to gold? never come across this before.

i was wandering about this actually as i was thinking these fight packs that are opened before the event has taken place, what is the point in them? as none of the move of the nights etc will be included?

Also @HazeRush i think we fought last night? Div 4?
  • I read that vision packs 3 stars silver special players has soon has they fought witch was the case, and won they would be upgraded to gold. Where i read it i dont know. I'll have to dig it up. I'm hoping its true i got 4 of these punks that i would like to be upgraded

Yes we may have fought yesterday
  • HazeRush
    19 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    UFC 3 LIGHTWEIGHT ONES TO WATCH

Some of the most exciting up-and-coming fighters in the UFC are now some of the most valuable fighters to have on your UFC 3 Ultimate Team™ roster. Whenever the fighter wins in real life, their new Ones To Watch item will get a permanent ratings boost. Look for these valuable items in Fight Packs now, and cheer on your fighters when they enter the Octagon.

https://www.ea.com/games/ufc/ufc-3/ultimate-team/ones-to-watch-lightweight

They boosted the cad with only +2 striking, ea is cheap as f!

• Yeah ones to watch dont get upgraded a whole card , they just get stats increase.

Sorry i originally thought you meant the ones from the latest fight packs for the barboza v lee