EA Forums - Banner

Does anyone else think the new gameplay is Bad?

2Next

Replies

• Robalboa
    39 posts Member
    SkynetUFC wrote: »
    Robalboa wrote: »
    rgrtttt wrote: »
    this patch is bad lol you dominating your oppenent and then suddenly he got the power to ko you with 1 weak jab or a hook lmao

UFC 3 secret: If your opponent is rocked, your twice (100%) as vulnerable to rocks during that time. they thought that would be fun. SMH

100% falsified. Thanks for you usual input, and trying to help grow the community though. Really appreciated.

If you havent figured that out by now. You need to start watching 1 rock leads to another even if the first guy has full stamina amd health. Just watch from now on. Youll see it
  • EA_Roger
    1482 posts EA Community Manager

If you havent figured that out by now. You need to start watching 1 rock leads to another even if the first guy has full stamina amd health. Just watch from now on. Youll see it

When you are talking to a game developer you need to keep in mind that these are the people who have poured their soul and a lot of their time into the game itself. It's highly likely than they have played & seen more fights than most here.

I'm jumping in this thread to remind everyone that their feedback on the game is more than welcome on the forum, regardless if it's is negative or positive. All we ask is that you remain constructive in how you discuss your own perspective of the game or converse with others on their opinions.

Thanks,

Roger.
  • It’s all about spamming now, break down the block throw and overhand or spin kick and it’s all over, striking is super unrealistic now. Everything is there for this game to be great but they keep tuning it all wrong.

This has been my experience, and I hate it. The style of striking I've always loved is picking clean precise counter shots that interrupt combinations. In this game you just can't beat super aggressive fighters with this style. I'm basically forced into matching their aggression. Dudes still throw those 4 hooks and you have to block or evade all of them because you can't interrupt them with a land. And if you block all of them then your arms are dead.

I also hate that every time I pick up the game after a while it's tuned completely differently and I've gotta get used to the balance all over again.
  • Robalboa
    39 posts Member
    It’s all about spamming now, break down the block throw and overhand or spin kick and it’s all over, striking is super unrealistic now. Everything is there for this game to be great but they keep tuning it all wrong.

This has been my experience, and I hate it. The style of striking I've always loved is picking clean precise counter shots that interrupt combinations. In this game you just can't beat super aggressive fighters with this style. I'm basically forced into matching their aggression. Dudes still throw those 4 hooks and you have to block or evade all of them because you can't interrupt them with a land. And if you block all of them then your arms are dead.

I also hate that every time I pick up the game after a while it's tuned completely differently and I've gotta get used to the balance all over again.

good points. Hopefully the team will address this maybe by a bigger stamina penalty for blocked strikes. Or 5 strike combos over and over and they are all blocked bigger stamina penalty
  • justinvon wrote: »
    Its alot better now..everyone judt has to learn the game all over..no perry cheese & no head spam plus takedowns slightly better. First major improvement so i have to give them credit.

The takedowns are way too overpowered. It should be more based on situation/advantage than timing. You should have to time your takedown as a counter to a strike to guarantee success. Way too easy to slam people now.
  • Robalboa
    39 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    justinvon wrote: »
    Its alot better now..everyone judt has to learn the game all over..no perry cheese & no head spam plus takedowns slightly better. First major improvement so i have to give them credit.

The takedowns are way too overpowered. It should be more based on situation/advantage than timing. You should have to time your takedown as a counter to a strike to guarantee success. Way too easy to slam people now.

I feel i can block takedowns and clinch attempts forever. I can throw 5 stikes in a row and still deny it. And the clinch needs the denial window smaller by like 7 percent
    Post edited by Robalboa on
  • justinvon wrote: »

Takedowns are really easy to deny tbh
  • I wish they would add more stamina drain to people who just hammer away at your block. You see it in real fights where somebody is firing all kinds of shots at someones block and then once they stop they are at a severe disadvantage from being gassed. Shane Carwin/Brock Lesnar for an example. Carwin couldn't move in the next round after almost finishing Brock.
  • Robalboa
    39 posts Member
    They released Fight Night Champion on xbox one today. The greatest fighting game of all time. The gameplay is so awesome the movement is almost simultaneous to input and the stand up blows UFC out the door. UFC dont even come close to the total control fighting in FNC. Its so far rated 5 out of 5
    While UFC 3 is a whopping 1.8 on Xbox and 2.1 on PSN. Im so glad we have relief. If they made a remastered for PSN they could sell it for 50 easy and they would make a fortune. Plus it would give them a extra year to make a new UFC that works.
  • Robalboa wrote: »
    They released Fight Night Champion on xbox one today. The greatest fighting game of all time. The gameplay is so awesome the movement is almost simultaneous to input and the stand up blows UFC out the door. UFC dont even come close to the total control fighting in FNC. Its so far rated 5 out of 5
    While UFC 3 is a whopping 1.8 on Xbox and 2.1 on PSN. Im so glad we have relief. If they made a remastered for PSN they could sell it for 50 easy and they would make a fortune. Plus it would give them a extra year to make a new UFC that works.

But can you play it online?
  • Robalboa
    39 posts Member
    Yes its the full game online ranked. Downloadable fighters, create your own fron your camera
    Everything
  • PricePriceBaby
    122 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Yes its the full game online ranked. Downloadable fighters, create your own fron your camera
    Everything

Now EA UFC 3 will drop below 1k online
    Post edited by PricePriceBaby on
  • Robalboa
    39 posts Member
    Hope they make a remastered FNC for PSN id pay 50 bucks. The one one xbox was 19.99