EA Forums - Banner

GOAT Pack

An advertisement slide came up on the UT menu says “Special GOAT sent to Inbox”. Never got it.

Replies

• SivoUK
    5 posts Member
    u have to click on the ad on the main menu in order to get the pack
  • Whats does the pack contain?
  • SivoUK
    5 posts Member
    it has 4 slilver caf's and a coin card which says 0 on it but is worth 10,000 when u sell it
  • SivoUK
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    its either complete career mode or reach goat status in career mode not sure which(had already completed career when it was patched in). Then u have to click the ad on the main menu to the best of my knowledge
  • SivoUK
    5 posts Member
    if u don't plan on doing career defintley not as the fighters are useless and u can just farm coins in single player ut way quicker. But is a nice bonus if u plan on completing career mode anyway or already have done it
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    It's a nice addition to the game. It could be helpful if you are just starting UT. You will outgrow them quickly though. I have to agree with @IIz_M_V_P_zII. It is not worth doing Career Mode (unless you want to) just to get them, if you already have gold fighters in UT.
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.