EA Forums - Banner

Pull of 9 takedowns (striker)

Why?? :'( I seem to get this one every other day.. I have to either get lucky enough to find someone who doesn't know how to block me getting up straight after I take them down or wants to get up theirselves.

This one takes me so long to get.. I'm useless at the ground get anyway.. This just feels like I'm purposely getting myself knocked out

Replies

  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    compromise wrote: »
    Why?? :'( I seem to get this one every other day.. I have to either get lucky enough to find someone who doesn't know how to block me getting up straight after I take them down or wants to get up theirselves.

    This one takes me so long to get.. I'm useless at the ground get anyway.. This just feels like I'm purposely getting myself knocked out

    100% agree. Striker transitions are even worse, and lets not even talk about submissions...

    I fought a gold striker the other day with 6 ground slots. I haven't been blessed with one of those. That's why I am happy striker won the summer camp challenge. Hopefully it gets an extra ground slot.

    Every other class can do significant strikes easy, and there is no stuns or knockdown dailies to hamper them.
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • Oh god striker submissions! The only way I can do those is by getting them low enough that once you knock them down you jump on them.. Punch once and then go for the arm bar.. That's only got 1 transmission before they submit

    The amount of times I've accidentally knocked them out trying though :(
  • Its completely possible to do submission or takedowns if you apply the right cards
  • Oh yeah absolutely.. There's no denying that.. They wouldn't put something in the game that you couldn't do.

    Its just annoying
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    compromise wrote: »
    Oh yeah absolutely.. There's no denying that.. They wouldn't put something in the game that you couldn't do.

    Its just annoying

    This
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • I feel its fair maybe one extra ground slot but strikers understandably will be limited on ground.
  • The problem I've got with it more than anything is that if you manage to get the takedown, unless you're against another striker you just can't compete on the ground.. It's harder to block transitions and to actually transition yourself.. So they just spin you over and ground and pound you.. You've gotta do that 9 times lol

    If it was 4 times I wouldn't be moaning
  • Little tip for you, do it with a friend. Just search at the same time. There's like 4 people playing UT at anyone time.
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    @compromise yesterday on X-Box it was 9 takedowns for striker. One of the coin ones was 8 striker fights, so it was meh. I always try to do them all for the extra daily token. Not today though. I saw 2 striker subs, and said I'm not going to bother with that headache today. :tired_face:
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • Sea_Seahaw_3h4a
    10 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Kh3ll wrote: »
    [quote="compromise;d-221318"

    I fought a gold striker the other day with 6 ground slots. I haven't been blessed with one of those. That's why I am happy striker won the summer camp challenge. Hopefully it gets an extra ground slot.

    Every other class can do significant strikes easy, and there is no stuns or knockdown dailies to hamper them.

    @Kh3ll you came across a striker with 6 ground slots????? What in the actual. Lol i wish... &&& i wish the Free Caf got a extra ground slot, and maybe even sub D boosted.. that would of been nice!

    Edited for language. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Kh3ll wrote: »
    [quote="compromise;d-221318"

    I fought a gold striker the other day with 6 ground slots. I haven't been blessed with one of those. That's why I am happy striker won the summer camp challenge. Hopefully it gets an extra ground slot.

    Every other class can do significant strikes easy, and there is no stuns or knockdown dailies to hamper them.

    @Kh3ll you came across a striker with 6 ground slots????? What in the actual. Lol i wish... &&& i wish the Free Caf got a extra ground slot, and maybe even sub D boosted.. that would of been nice!

    Edited for language. - EA_Cian

    @Sea_Seahaw_3h4a yeah man. I fought her. I forget who it was, but I knew it was a striker. She was a Fight Night, or UFC card. She kept doing things on the ground, and I said what you said. I checked after the fight, and sure enough 6 ground slots.
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • @Kh3ll wow that would have made me a little mad lol.. especially if i lost. Cause this game clearly doesnt really want you to have a dominant fighter on both ground and stand up. Its a fork or a spoon, better hope you dont come across soup if you pick the fork. Lmao..
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    So I finally got around to putting my Conor together for dailies. I'm pretty happy with how he turned out.

    Conor McGregor:

    FeQPphp.jpg
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • ajpenn1
    202 posts Member
    Submission ones are annoying too. 90% of players max out the subd. So the only way to submit division 4-5 is too wear them out or ground and pound. Which is either quick... if lucky... Or takes 15 mins of laying and praying. And then realizing you have to try again when the time is at 30 secs of round 3.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • dafuge1
    340 posts Member
    @ Kh3II

    So, what's the trick to getting champion fighters? I don't/ won't use real money and so far, the few gold fighters I got don't belong in any of the champion packs..

    Complete the daily challenges every day and then convert them into wildcards.
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    dafuge1 wrote: »
    @ Kh3II

    So, what's the trick to getting champion fighters? I don't/ won't use real money and so far, the few gold fighters I got don't belong in any of the champion packs..

    Complete the daily challenges every day and then convert them into wildcards.

    @I_shall_prevail this is spot on.
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!