EA Forums - Banner

Are Andrei Arlovski and Overeem in the current Event pack?

I don't see them in highlights of the week, although I am not thoroughly sure how hightlights work exactly. I want my 4 star Stipe MAN! Saved up coins out my a**

Replies

• Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    I know in Bizzaro pack highlights there where more than could fit. That's a glass half full though, they may not be there. The only way to know is to spend... None of the team members that post here work in UT, so we are on our own on this one.
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • Maybe @EA_Roger can confirm. Or @SkynetUFC ???? I don't wanna waste coins. If silver CM Punk and Blaydes made it in, I certainly hope Arlovski and The Reem are.
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    That's who I mean by team. They don't work with UT.
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • varg1111
    47 posts Member
    Arlovski is just got him.
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    varg1111 wrote: »
    Arlovski is just got him.

Sweet, thanks for the info.
  • Both in. spent 300k coins on packs. got no gold fighters. 2 gold moves. I am done.
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    Both in. spent 300k coins on packs. got no gold fighters. 2 gold moves. I am done.

I am sorry man. RNG is a killer sometimes, and just feels like its out to get you.
  • Kh3ll wrote: »
    Both in. spent 300k coins on packs. got no gold fighters. 2 gold moves. I am done.

I am sorry man. RNG is a killer sometimes, and just feels like its out to get you.

It just.........................hurts my heart.