EA Forums - Banner

Thanks for ruining yet another division with 5 star Cormier.......

PiggidyPanda
80 posts Member
edited July 2018
I was fine unticking lightweight to avoid the super OP Conor. yes this game is P2W, we get it, but no need to make it that obvious. I eventually earned my own 5 star Conor and immediately got tired of seeing Conor vs Conor all day. I liked the mix up of characters Ultimate team initially displayed. Now it's like they just want us to have mirror matches all day.

Now 5 star cormier has ruined HW division as it just forces Cormier vs Cormier all day. I don't want to be a grappler, I don't enjoy it at all. I want to be a striker, but all 3 star strikers get trounced by 5 star cormier's stats etc.

Yes there is a 4 star Cro Cop, but if you work and have things to do outside of UFC, the only way you can earn fighters such as these is putting well over $20,000 into the game. which Shockingly, yes, some people have. I message people here and there to see how much they spent and it's truly shocking.

I avoided normal Ranked due to everyone using the most powerful fighters and having mirror matches all day got boring. Now they're turning Ultimate team into the same thing. Why can't I upgrade any 3 star fighter I wish to 4/5 star? WHY NOT? that would make it so much better than how it is currently. Everyone using the same OP Fighters.

Euch. Just MW and Women's left I guess where 3 stars can compete still.

Edited for swear filter.
Post edited by EA_Roger on

Replies

• Yep and the A.I. DC is just as overpowered, able to take you down at will regardless of your takedown defense and they can stuff all transitions at will
  • Its gotten to the point where I'm considering just quitting any time A.I. DC is shown as my opponent.
  • KnocksYOUoutCold
    353 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    After yet another loss to overpowered A.I. DC by submission when I have 90 NINETY Takedown defense and submission defense I'm done with the Heavyweight division until nerfs happen. There is no reason A.I. DC should have the striking power of Anthony Johnson and the unstoppable grappling and submissions attempts of Rhonda Rousey. I mean six arm slots
    for a GRAPPLER!? Why is balancing always a MAJOR issue with EA games?
  • ajpenn1
    202 posts Member
    Ive actually only faces 1 cormier 5star. And took it to 3rd round. Lost but it wasn't one sided. He seems like a fair but very strong card. With all the work to earn it in play with him being good. Im very close to earning it myself. 5 daily tokens away.
  • Practice more, learn how to play, set your weaknesses as your strength and you will be good! It sucks fighting a person that's beyond good at the game but it's not hard to get that good! Op cards don't mean nothing when you're better
  • zIIpunisherIIz
    109 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Anyone that thinks they stand a chance against a 5 star fighter when you're using a 3 star is seriously delusional.

they need to add it so you can upgrade your 3 star fighters to 5 star overtime that way you aren't going to get dc vs dc and conor vs conor all god day long.
    Post edited by EA_Roger on
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    Anyone that thinks they stand a chance against a 5 star fighter when you're using a 3 star is seriously delusional.

they need to add it so you can upgrade your 3 star fighters to 5 star overtime that way you aren't going to get dc vs dc and conor vs conor all god **** day long.

@zIIpunisherIIz as 4* and eventually 5*s roll out this will balance it self out. I agree with all of you gentleman, but I jumped on the band wagon to compete. The champion set idea was clearly a bad idea when it comes to competitive, and repetitive game play.
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • My favorite aspect is how people like myself who only play Single Player UT will never have access to Champions(for some odd reason) Hopefully UFC 4 will address this oversight, as one half of the community should not have access to one feature of the game over the other half simply because that half refuses to play the competitive aspect of the game. If I choose not to play online there should still be a way for me to squire Champions.
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    My favorite aspect is how people like myself who only play Single Player UT will never have access to Champions(for some odd reason) Hopefully UFC 4 will address this oversight, as one half of the community should not have access to one feature of the game over the other half simply because that half refuses to play the competitive aspect of the game. If I choose not to play online there should still be a way for me to squire Champions.

@KnocksYOUoutCold I know you don't like it, and I hate multiplayer as well. Doing the significant strikes, takedowns, and transition dailies are fairly easy. It takes longer then if you do all the dailies, but you can get Champs.
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • KnocksYOUoutCold
    353 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I'd rather not put myself through that kind of frustration with such toxicity online I'd much rather have the option to aquire Champions through the Single Player portion(something that should have been in the game from day ONE, but for some odd reason is not) you couldn't pay me to play an EA made MMA game online.
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    I'd rather not put myself through that kind of frustration with such toxicity online I'd much rather have the option to aquire Champions through the Single Player portion(something that should have been in the game from day ONE, but for some odd reason is not) you couldn't pay me to play an EA made MMA game online.

Fair enough my friend.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That's it the entire point of ultimate team is to create a unique fighter and that's just not the case now that 4 and 5 star fighters are here. everyone wants conor and dc so that's 2 divisions where you constantly fight 5 star. and now these icon fighters are here you don't really see 3 star fighters anymore and it's pathetic what's it has become.
  • lightweight 5 star conor. Middleweight 4 star wanderlei.. heavyweight 5 star cormier. if you have these fighters you're winning pretty much all your fights just because of the fighter not your skill level. wanderlei is the only beatable one but even that is a struggle he can take a beating and hurt you with jabs it's crazy!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I've stated all along that there should have never been even four star fighters, but there is way to many people with no skill, who'd rather depend on the fighters' stats for wins and EA will never say no to suckers' money...

aslong as you can pay to get a advantage people will always throw money to them as they know they need that edge i've been top 5 for a wile now barely leaving top 10 and i do it struggling with a 3 star fighter against all these 4 stars.