EA Forums - Banner

Officially done. Uninstalling. Hall of Fame pack money grab.

Citizen_Samurai
8 posts Member
edited July 2018
I turned on the game this morning and saw the Hall of Fame pack with the featured cards. Got excited that it has a guaranteed Elite card per pack. Then disappointed by each pack costing 12k or 400 points. But I decided to spend some money - $40 4600 points. I opened the first two packs and got perks - I thought to myself this is not great. As I worked my way through the points/packs I quickly got mad, but also a sense of relief because I also decided that ifbI don’t get a single featured card then I am finally going to end this love/hate relationship and uninstall. NOT ONE featured elite card. All perks except for an elite hand plant kick.

I am officially done. This game is the worst pay to win game ever. With the worst RNG ever. I will not buy any more UFC games unless loot boxes are removed. You have lost a fan.
Post edited by EA_Leeloo on

Replies

• mwlgd
    51 posts Member
    Lol a moneygrab because they didn't hand you the rarest cards in the packs?
  • I agree on that bro
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • mwlgd
    51 posts Member
    Ok, you guys are insane! Spending $40 on UFC points?!?!?!?! What's wrong with you?? If no one did this, they would have eventually changed the game to where every weight class, every fighter type, every move and every perk card are there for us so select freely (ok, to "buy" with coins we earn). Instead, you keep spending ridiculous amounts of money, justifying their crap with making everything "random". It's not random, it's designed to frustrate the crap out of you to where you'd rather spend real money because it's too much of a bother, having to fight 300 times to earn enough coins to get a gold fighter or even 15-20 times to get one of those fancy packs. I tried that early on and quickly realized what kind of scam it is, so, I only buy 5,000 packs and it's worked out OK. I am in division 7 and my record currently stands at 1,003 wins and 123 loses with 89 coming before I had a single gold fighter. DON'T DO IT

You have prevailed
  • Wasicun
    5 posts New member
    I'm sorry for you bro, but it's nice to hear that my decision to NEVER PAY real money for cards is good. I get 3 hall of fame cards (with in game coins), only elite perks....
  • dafuge1
    340 posts Member
    I must admit, these packs also tempted me to spend a few quid for the first time (other than that £3 icons pack).

At least it has persuaded me to never do it again!
  • Natural-Poulpy
    12 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Hall of fame..

Was level 830 with some credit in the bank.

First 15 pack : TWO lead elbow with poor stars (less usefull move in the game)

After, Got a 23 streak without a single 4star move.

In mass effect, you have a premium garantee every 10 pack.

Ufc3 hall of fame its totally disgusting.

Icon pack : every fighter between 1or3. Only Hugues and rampage at lvl 6and8.

No number 3, have 3 page of each other number!!

This 2 pack was terrible and make me quit the game for a While.
    Post edited by Natural-Poulpy on
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    Hall of fame..

Was level 830 with some credit in the bank.

First 15 pack : TWO lead elbow with poor stars (less usefull move in the game)

After, Got a 23 streak without a single 4star move.

In mass effect, you have a premium garantee every 10 pack.

Ufc3 hall of fame its totally disgusting.

Icon pack : every fighter between 1or3. Only Hugues and rampage at lvl 6and8.

No number 3, have 3 page of each other number!!

This 2 pack was terrible and make me quit the game for a While.

@Natural-Poulpy that is a loss to the XBOX community, you are a top player. You have handed me my bottom a few times now. Hate to see you leave.
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • XERRAST
    25 posts Member
    I hope that they're watching the forums and see peoples comments.

I'ts about time to introduce event/ways for players to influence what they get by playing but more importantly playing well/being good at the game.

All challenges/events so far lead to RNG.