EA Forums - Banner

toxic ground game.

mostly in ultimate team. who think it's fair that they've added about 20 ways to get the fight to the floor yet a striker only has 4 grapple slots? a grappler can strike and defend himself and grappler can simply hold down a striker for 3 or 5 rounds no doing much damage but being pinned to the floor. it's pathetic and this game needs rebalancing so badly it's a dieing game at the moment the same people play all day and nobody new wants to buy it.

Replies

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • all the happens with you grapplers is you pin me down for about 10 minutes and i eventually get up and ko you and it's all a big waste of time for us both.
  • Might be i'm not a great player but, as a grappler, i find it hard to takedown people who knows their game. Meanwhile i have to survive the flurry of blows they unleash on me. And that's fine. If you choose to be a striker you know that the ground game is your weakness and you have to be carefull about takedowns...
  • then you have nothing to worry about, do you?
    then you have nothing to worry about, do you?

huge waste of time as they're gonna lose i hate being a fight on the bottom knowing i'm getting up soon and the fight will be over.
  • robbocroft wrote: »
    Might be i'm not a great player but, as a grappler, i find it hard to takedown people who knows their game. Meanwhile i have to survive the flurry of blows they unleash on me. And that's fine. If you choose to be a striker you know that the ground game is your weakness and you have to be carefull about takedowns...

the thing is on the feet a grappler can sway, dash and block and survive a striker. but on the flip side there's many different ways to get the fight down and when it's there the striker has 4 slots to defend himself but unbalanced imo.
  • TheCyndicate_com
    6 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Why do any of you really care?
    [Removed profanity]
    Post edited by EA_Roger on
  • Exactly the game has a solid base. a team with a little heart and desire to make something great you'd have one of the best games on the market. that and the fact that ufc is one of the most popular sports worldwide you'd bring in a huge fan base and wouldn't have to rely on micro transactions. the game would sell as a good as any if they actually cared to make it competitive.