EA Forums - Banner

# of players are on for PS4 at given times?

I was thinking about getting UFC 3. I have heard about low numbers on at a given time making it take a while to find a fight. What are the numbers for PS4 at any given time? Thanks

Replies

• Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    @zIIpunisherIIz is on PS4, plays online, and is ranked in the top 100. He is your best bet for the info, so I tagged him for ya. :D TBH I think he is ranked really high because he is at 1900 points. On Xbox there is only that high, and he is number one.
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • ShawnSolomon
    57 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Not worth it! Especially with everything that's about to come out! If you make your own money and don't depend on others then sure catch it on sale! But it doesn't take long to find a match. But like every fighting game it's not good once online players has taken the fun out of it
  • What do you mean by taken the fun out of it?
  • Kristek91
    219 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Today i had 8 round restarts (every single time i tried to make takedown) so as You can see this game is as broken as possible and ppl in this game are mostly spamming same combo over and over again.. If You want to play with friends then its fine but dont even try UT cuz its waste of time.
  • GORAS187
    23 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Im on ps4 and Never had a problem finding a match, Never!! Im playing for years ufc 2 now ufc 3 BUT its my first season diving into UT. Theres plenty matches online, to hell with carrier/story mode, yeah its fun create actual events and play with friends, but there will be a gap of skill betwen you guys,
    Think i saw it o sale 15e ps store
    @SYNERGY2525
  • Like all games but more with games like this it's really frustrating when it's a player who spams or just do the same 3 moves over! I'm a good player but it's crazy how easy it is to spam and take the fun out of the online part of the game! If you have a life. Work all day, maybe have kids and stuff or would be nice to play a game and not worry about the crap that game is full of! It's a good game but has so many issues that makes it a terrible experience!
  • It's worth it while on sale. Community is super toxic thou. And full of people that think they are conor mcgregor. Also success is somewhat dependant on either grinding or microtransactions. Some times of day will be overloaded with elite players. Others will be more casual. I'd say at this point it's worth buying while on sale.
  • There will be matches were you're using head movement and being strategic and countering. But the hooks and leg kicks will still beat you. It is what it is. Also division ranking is broken.
  • GORAS187
    23 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Like all games but more with games like this it's really frustrating when it's a player who spams or just do the same 3 moves over! I'm a good player but it's crazy how easy it is to spam and take the fun out of the online part of the game! If you have a life. Work all day, maybe have kids and stuff or would be nice to play a game and not worry about the crap that game is full of! It's a good game but has so many issues that makes it a terrible experience!
    I know what u mean... im for a pretty fight even if im loosing not spamming, hate that ****.. actualy start grappling those suckers most of them cant stand it and leave the match..wich is why i have about 10people in ps friends who i met online..nust keep ufc friends list :)
  • I’m looking for it on eBay or amazon. It’s an $11 trade it at The major game retailer. Yet they still want $50 for it used. Lol. I’ll get it when I can cheap. Hope to have some good fights. On Twitch there are hardly any players. As of posting this there’s only 1 steaming with 8 followers. That is horrid for a well known UFC.