EA Forums - Banner

Couple suggestions about UT

gorchyy
122 posts Member
edited August 2018
Again me bothering comunity and everyone about my thoughts... just thought about some features devs could do in future to improve the ultimate team game mode a bit... also I know everyone have their own opinion so please do not judge.
1. Just as there is token upgrade and craft there should be fighter upgrade or craft fighter thing so lets say you get bronze Nate Diaz and you would like to upgrade him to silver you would have to trade in 1 Nate Diaz card 1 move 1 boost 1 perk and 1 contract all bronze level (all bronze to get silver Diaz or all silver to get gold Diaz).
2. There should be open market like in Fifa UT where players could sell/buy cards for UT coins (with price cap)
3. There should be more rewards for playing the game, as current system actually is working for constant winning not actually time spent playing the game
4. There should be 1 additional weight class as DJ has serious reach and height problems in lightweight (too big gap)
5. There should be other ways to get fighters than just to obtain them from packs or to trade them in for gold tokens or eventually way to get gold tokens should be easier as some of solo challenges are too hard to acomplish (hold dominant half guard for 180 seconds/ tried with different stats upgraded still no luck)
6. Option for players to trade cards between eachother
+7. I did think that there is no reward for moving division up (at least for single player there is no reward) and i think there should be (different for each division lets say with each higher division 5k or 10k coins more than previous)
+8. Daily objectives shoud not be only for online but for offline as well.

Thats all from me for now, will be updating as things come to my mind through playing the game... would appreciate it if someone would tag devs so they would take a look of this. Thanks for taking time reading and again those are just my suggestions everyone has own opinion
@SkynetUFC @EA_Roger
Post edited by gorchyy on

Replies

• gorchyy wrote: »
    4. There should be 1 additional weight class as DJ has serious reach and height problems in lightweight (too big gap)

That would be quite convenient with the five different fighting styles.

Could split it into FW/BW and FW/LW.
  • dafuge1 wrote: »
    gorchyy wrote: »

That would be quite convenient with the five different fighting styles.

Could split it into FW/BW and FW/LW.

Exactly or to leave LW and add additional FW/BW.

• [Deleted User]
    0 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The more divisions there are, the fewer players are going to be in each one. So, you'll have to wait longer and face the same people more often. I for example, don't have any desire to fight in Bantam or Feather. Lightweight is fast enough...

I think you misunderstood me, I am talking strictly about ultimate team mode in my post...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Love it all bro! Hope they take a lot of your great subjections and use them!
  • I think you misunderstood me, I am talking strictly about ultimate team mode in my post...

Did you mean UT Single Player when you asked for an additional weight class? When I see UT, I assume we're talking about online matches... [/quote]

Well both offline and online UT because im speaking generally of UT and for example DJ one of greatest p4p fighters ever is useless in lightweight because of reach and mostly height problem (at least for me) because i believe that in this game having reach and height advantage is crucial for w.