EA Forums - Banner

Skill challenges

Do you get anything for completing the skill challenges?

Replies

• You get tokens for completing challenge and coins for completing puzzle
  • Puzzle?
  • gorchyy
    122 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Sorry thats for flashback challenges where you need to get wanted stats chemistry or no of style items added to figter but for skill challenges you use ultimate team fighters and if you complete them you get tokens for reward wich you can later use or upgrade + when you complete whole set you get pack reward
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You know what my challenge rewards got me? With exception of the gold tokens themselves, nothing but garbage! No event fighters or signature move items! It was mostly pathetic 5-fight gold perks (and the ones I never use, I might add) or gold fight bonuses!!!! hahaha

I completed them all, including all the insane challenges in every pack and that's what I had to show for it!! So, all I do is save up gold token, hoping to use them on something I know I need in the future. I'm through wasting them on random gold fighters. I never get the ones I need anyway and who in their right mind would blow three gold tokens and a bunch of wild cards on a gold CAF, whose style we can't even control?! Especially since there is no way to upgrade them to Elite level!

Well i doubt there will be other way to spend gold tokens except for gold fighter or gold move, and about elite caf there is summer camp 2 event where you can get elite caf of weightclass you want and style you want but you would need to complete all challenges. i went for balanced elite hw caf and im quiet happy as it is well-rounded.
    I keep asking myself how you dealt with insane khabib, maia and werdum? As i am stuck with those (180 seconds at pro level seems unlikely to do although submissive full guard guillotine seems pretty possible but i will not waste to much time trying to do one challenge)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • gorchyy wrote: »
    You get tokens for completing challenge and coins for completing puzzle

These are the Ultimate Team ones, I'm assuming he means the ones on the main menu.

I've never really bothered with them, I wouldn't mind knowing if they are worth it.
  • dafuge1 wrote: »
    gorchyy wrote: »
    You get tokens for completing challenge and coins for completing puzzle

These are the Ultimate Team ones, I'm assuming he means the ones on the main menu.

I've never really bothered with them, I wouldn't mind knowing if they are worth it.

Oh yeah, possible but I have done all of those just for achievement, no reward at all as yesteday I have done stand up defense on pro level and there was no reward for doing it, maybe if you complete all off them on certain level there is but for each itself there is no reward.