EA Forums - Banner

UFC 201 Flashback Pack Issue...

Guys, I would never seriously complain about what I pull in packs, but I've opened 15 of these packs (hoping and praying for a Masvidal as he's my favorite fighter)... I've pulled NINE 2 star Ellenbergers!! 9! what the hell?! Please, please someone from EA take a look at this! It MUST be some type of error! I just want the Masvidal

Replies

• trintdadddy
    114 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Man, I'll be forever in yalls debt if you can hook me up! For the first time, I spent real money bc I wanted Masvidal so bad. Anyone else have this problem??
  • Its called " bad luck " , the RnG gods arent in your favour this time bruv.. And from personal experience i had the same ordeal with the silvers, however i got my masvidal then traded him in for gold token , hes useless dont waste your money. Wait for the 228 event or 229 some
  • For the first time, I spent real money bc I wanted Masvidal so bad.

That's exactly the idea behind it
  • NINE silver Ellenbergers, bro. NINE
  • R4phaElMaestro
    147 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    That drives you mad, isn't it, and you think you have deserved your Masvidal by now. You've done enough but if you don't get him somehow, all of that would have been for nothing and that would leave a sour taste?

makes you wanna spend more cause you are frustrated and because you feel entitled to get him approximately in the next two packs cause you've spent already?

That's exactly what they wanted mate ;)

• That drives you mad, isn't it, and you think you have deserved your Masvidal by now. You've done enough but if you don't get him somehow, all of that would have been for nothing and that would leave a sour taste?

makes you wanna spend more cause you are frustrated and because you feel entitled to get him and you've spent already?

yeah, they won. i lost. what's new :/
  • R4phaElMaestro
    147 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    That drives you mad, isn't it, and you think you have deserved your Masvidal by now. You've done enough but if you don't get him somehow, all of that would have been for nothing and that would leave a sour taste?

makes you wanna spend more cause you are frustrated and because you feel entitled to get him and you've spent already?

yeah, they won. i lost. what's new :/

Don't fall for the oldest trick mate, you're encouraging them to continue .. Gold Fighter (esp event fighters) drop rate is at a bare minimum and even if you'd get one it could have been every other fighter from the promo or some bock standard gold
  • Rapha absolute hit the nail on the head!!! Couldnt have put it better myself !! I just cant believe that ea have re-released the same pack and the 200 event lol
  • trintdadddy
    114 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Its called " bad luck " , the RnG gods arent in your favour this time bruv.. And from personal experience i had the same ordeal with the silvers, however i got my masvidal then traded him in for gold token , hes useless dont waste your money. Wait for the 228 event or 229 some

i wanted the Masvidal. i dont care if it was only a 3 star. Masvidal is my favorite fighter, & i wouldve been willing to trade a 4 star for it. i can win with 3 stars just as easily (although i really don't care about winning). 4 stars just have more attribute slots. i can get chin, endurance & stk stamina up to 100 & thrash most dudes with a 3 star. i wish they'd give us a way to trade with other players, man. don't they have that on other EA titles?
  • R4phaElMaestro
    147 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Its called " bad luck " , the RnG gods arent in your favour this time bruv.. And from personal experience i had the same ordeal with the silvers, however i got my masvidal then traded him in for gold token , hes useless dont waste your money. Wait for the 228 event or 229 some

i wanted the Masvidal. i dont care if it was only a 3 star. Masvidal is my favorite fighter, & i wouldve been willing to trade a 4 star for it. i can win with 3 stars just as easily (although i really don't care about winning). 4 stars just have more attribute slots. i can get chin, endurance & stk stamina up to 100 & thrash most dudes with a 3 star. i wish they'd give us a way to trade with other players, man. don't they have that on other EA titles?

I fully understand you. It's just very tough to get the specific fighter that you want and you can get frustrated very easily.

I've spent 300k coins for ufc Calgary bc it had 6 (!) fighters for champ sets. That's 60 packs, guess how many I've got?

Boy was I frustrated cause that was a lot of grinding and 1 would have safed me 8 days of dailies. That's why I never spend real money for packs in EA games.

You are not alone mate.
  • Does EA have a breakdown on how the algorithm works? . A few months back there was a pack with overeen, gsp and the lioness or meisba Tate. Bday pack maybe Spent some decent cash and was getting zero golds. Finally i got fed up and called customer servoce to call ❤️❤️❤️❤️ . I got the runaround about how it was an algorithm and It was just bad luck. The dude tells me to do all the troubrshooting steps, which I had done prior to calling. So basically he tells me there is nothing he could do, but should try the steps again.

So I reset the settings and get the licenses renewed. I go back and buy the first pack and I get 2 gold fighters. On my 3rd pack I get another gold. All of the fighters that I mentioned. Algorithm is fugaz. I don’t believe it’s a luck thing. It’s an EA cash thing.

I rarely get gold fighters now. I just trade in the golds that I never use
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.