EA Forums - Banner

How to get a CAF?

SYNERGY2525
65 posts Member
edited September 2018
How do I get an elite CAF? Besides the 3 star grappler that I got out of a pack. Thanks to those that help I’m new to this years game
Post edited by SYNERGY2525 on

Replies

• You had to participate in the Summer Camp event(now over) sorry bud, better luck next event.
  • Oh. It’s nice for EA to drop the price only for me to be frozen while trying to open packs for several days, and now to find out I can’t even get a fighter I want
  • Oh. It’s nice for EA to drop the price only for me to be frozen while trying to open packs for several days, and now to find out I can’t even get a fighter I want
    Oh. It’s nice for EA to drop the price only for me to be frozen while trying to open packs for several days, and now to find out I can’t even get a fighter I want

You would have needed to have done the challenges for about a month anyway.
  • ishthe wrote: »
    Oh. It’s nice for EA to drop the price only for me to be frozen while trying to open packs for several days, and now to find out I can’t even get a fighter I want

You would have needed to have done the challenges for about a month anyway.

+you would need to participate from begining as camp tickets pack expired after couple days and even if you have done for example 25or20 daily challenges it would be useless because you did not get tickets to craft fighter at first place...