EA Forums - Banner

Fixes from the Forum memebers

Prev13
Let’s make a list of fixes that we believe should be addressed by EA in the next update/s. Hoping this will make it to the Devs.

—Low stamina equals easy escapes from submitting. Can this be changed to where if your stamina is low it takes longer to fill a gate?

—More stamina reduction for throwing strikes. Throwing 150 strikes each round is not UFC. Increasing the damage along with the stamina drain would be nice. This would help to prevent spammers and emphasize blocking and head movement.

I’m not a pro at this game. I don’t have a lot of time to play like I did years ago. These are just 2 fixes that I think would make the game better. Please feel free to add to this.

Replies

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Top of the list for me: remove undeniable takedowns, they are the most unrealistic move in this game (a game that's SUPPOSED to be all about realism)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Top of the list for me: remove undeniable takedowns, they are the most unrealistic move in this game (a game that's SUPPOSED to be all about realism)

I'm not sure which ones are "undeniable" because even with my newly minted GSP, some of my takedowns get stopped.

I think those cage takedowns are undeniable or at least hardly deniable... also I that single leg td is undeniable when fighter reaches for opponents ankle and pushes leg all the way up (i dont know the move name) but not sure if those tds are undeniable
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • gorchyy wrote: »
    Top of the list for me: remove undeniable takedowns, they are the most unrealistic move in this game (a game that's SUPPOSED to be all about realism)

I'm not sure which ones are "undeniable" because even with my newly minted GSP, some of my takedowns get stopped.

I think those cage takedowns are undeniable or at least hardly deniable... also I that single leg td is undeniable when fighter reaches for opponents ankle and pushes leg all the way up (i dont know the move name) but not sure if those tds are undeniable

They are absolutely deniable, cage tds as well
  • gorchyy wrote: »
    Top of the list for me: remove undeniable takedowns, they are the most unrealistic move in this game (a game that's SUPPOSED to be all about realism)

They are absolutely deniable, cage tds as well

Well yes but first thing that came acros my mind is cage td because it is little harder to deny thats why i thought he is speaking of undeniable tds. i think every td is deniable (maybe his timing for tdd is not right)
  • Keep posting. Hopefully this will get passed on to the Devs.
  • The day undeniable takedowns get patched out I might cry a little(one manly tear)
  • The day undeniable takedowns get patched out I might cry a little(one manly tear)

There are no undeniable takedowns mate

Read content update 6 bud, some takedowns "can not be denied" so yes there are in fact undeniable takedowns.

Read content update 6 bud, some takedowns "can not be denied" so yes there are in fact undeniable takedowns.

Which one is undeniable?

Which one is undeniable?

You need a Double Leg Takedown and a Takedown rating of 90 or higher, then depending on the situation (moving towards you're opponent, away from them ect ect) the Double Leg Takedown will be undeniable.
  • Here's one: being able to preform and land a takedown while rocked, if you have no equilibrium it should be nearly impossible to successfully land a takedown (as you can barely stand on your own two feet)
  • Here's another: after chipping away at an opponent's stamina their escape bar during a submission still moves at ridiculous speed despite my opponent having little to no stamina. If you have very little y it should be very difficult to escape a submission attempt( the bar to escape should move very slow)
  • R4phaElMaestro
    147 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    dafuge1 wrote: »

That was just sarcasm mate, like fifa isn't scripted etc ..

We all know they'd never ruin a game ;)
  • That was just sarcasm mate..

I'm not being sarcastic. A few people seemed to be unaware of the undeniable takedowns, the page I linked has details about them.
  • Permanently get rid of the HUD for your opponent. No matter the division.
  • Today i recieved 6 leg kick of Rivera.. Maybe its time to fix it as obviously we dont need more than one same move ?

Theres also a bug when Youre fighting AI in UT. There are fights in which AI is blocking absolutely everything on the ground and for example throw 10 strikes during 4 minutes.