EA Forums - Banner

Please fix the exploiting elbows!

Its time already we have this fixed. What are we suposed to do against spining elbows spam? Things like this are ruining the game day after day

Replies

• Get your footwork and head movement up and sway.. These guys just spam and are very easy to read
  • fk those spamming elbows guy! why are they beating you??!? want to spar? maybe i can help... XBL AndNowIDestroyU
  • gorchyy
    122 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I love to take them to ground... there they will do nutin as mcgregor would say :)

Edited to remove the more "colorful" versino of what McGregor would say. Let's be mindful of the language, please. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • yeah, man, just stick & move, go to the body, stay on your bike & they'll wilt. be patient. like gorchyy said, or you could just take them down.

the absolute funniest is when they have the 12 to 6 elbow & body knee equipped & just throw the fk out of em. it's like dudes who start spamming leg kicks as soon as the fight starts - i always laugh to myself.. like, that's your strategy?! to beat me with leg kicks?! hahahahha

XBL - AndNowIDestroyU - anybody want to play FOR FUN - msg me. i dont take it too seriously but I love mma & by virtue, this game. for all the complaints people have, & i have some too, it's a fantastic game. could some things be fixed or changed sure. i could fix or change some stuff on my truck too but i aint gonna. 🍼🍼👍👍
  • The thing is .... And haze will agree with me on this as we are in a ps4 chat with other members who are also top100 ps4 , have a certain player who i cant name , who EVERYONE faces , take the spinning elbow to a whole new level like you wouldnt believe. Its ok saying get your head movement up and footwork , but his nunes has 93 fwrk and is always on your toes , he has mastered the art of exploiting the game to a whole new level , a friend of ours in the chat will be uploading his next fight with him and sending it to EA , i dont expect you all to believe what im saying , but this type of style is cancerous.
  • The thing is .... And haze will agree with me on this as we are in a ps4 chat with other members who are also top100 ps4 , have a certain player who i cant name , who EVERYONE faces , take the spinning elbow to a whole new level like you wouldnt believe. Its ok saying get your head movement up and footwork , but his nunes has 93 fwrk and is always on your toes , he has mastered the art of exploiting the game to a whole new level , a friend of ours in the chat will be uploading his next fight with him and sending it to EA , i dont expect you all to believe what im saying , but this type of style is cancerous.

Tell him to upload it on YouTube, I wanna see what the buzz is about
  • He tried on sunday, haze fought him lost ... Guy who recorded lost, then i fought him and won. I even pre warned them both about how he does what he does , i won because i know whats coming , he is the most frustrating obstacle ive faced in ufc , not only are you facing his exploits, your facing his lag which is another thing entirely. Hence why he didnt want to upload due to quality reasons. But hes going to do it now regardless as it exemplifies the struggle of facing him. This however is not my main point of focus , I understand that there are players out there from reading numerous threads with their own problems that they would like to change surrounding UT, some players are just starting out which is gd to see and having fun i hope, but the further down the road they go in ut championships ps4 your going to face this style , and realise that some people who cant beat him adopt his style ( cant beat em , join them mentality) thus the cancer has spread ..