EA Forums - Banner

Judges?

gorchyy
122 posts Member
edited September 2018
So today I was playing online to get my daylies and I played with my lightweight khabib to achieve those 40 strikes with lw... I get matched up with mcgregor okay I do not mind that... what happened whole fight was this: opponent does 2 obliqe kick one of them I sway and I counter with punch. Whole fight went like that leg kick spamming (he also had moments when he spammed spinning elbow and flying knee), ending up with both legs damaged (swithced stance couple times), knocked down my opponent couple times (he knocked me down only once), he manages to get 2 takedowns and from ground he does 0 damage. After 3 rounds it goes to judges and guess what? My opponent gets W now would someone explain to me how? Most likely I will post video later as I have saved it.

Replies

• most likely unfortunately significant strikes gave him the win. Thos game is fully broken. Sliping strikes takes way more stamina than spamming them. UFC 2 had over 10 ppl online and UFC 3 has like 4..
  • The game is a joke. The improvements that were made no longer exist with the last update. Instead of simplifying the game, they continue to add random.things (punching opponent against the cage when downed. My roster is awesome. Too bad my jab jab straight isn’t faster. I could be champ. Or just quit altogether.
  • The game is a joke. The improvements that were made no longer exist with the last update. Instead of simplifying the game, they continue to add random.things (punching opponent against the cage when downed. My roster is awesome. Too bad my jab jab straight isn’t faster. I could be champ. Or just quit altogether.

hit me on xbl - AndNowIDestroyU
  • CarlJames_72
    29 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    The game is a joke. The improvements that were made no longer exist with the last update. Instead of simplifying the game, they continue to add random.things (punching opponent against the cage when downed. My roster is awesome. Too bad my jab jab straight isn’t faster. I could be champ. Or just quit altogether.

hit me on xbl - AndNowIDestroyU

PS4. I won’t be back until Monday anyway. By then there will probably be another update.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.